• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

iAHOyiPyVKchs.gif

Must say, it is really suspicious the way Arsenal lose to shyte teams for the past 5 years or so. Don't think any other top 5 teams in PL lose as frequently as they do to weak teams. Are they really shyte or there is another reason for that ?

Wenger: "It is very painful and disappointing to lose a game like that. It is now important to focus on the next game,

"We were not good enough to win today. It's as simple as that.

"Not one defeat is acceptable. You are in this job to win every single game.

"The season is not over. For you maybe, not for me.

"If we feel sorry for ourselves we would be completely wrong. We have a massive game on Tuesday night and we have to show that we some response in the team.

"I couldn't see how we could lose the game because we had a lot of the ball and they had one shot on goal but they defended well and it's the kind of game you can lose if you make a mistake at the back like we did."

£50 million pounds earned = zero trophies ! It beggars belief !

Is there a single team in world football who would pay £50 million pounds to continuous failure, year after year ?

If they win nothing this year AND finish behind us, especially if we finish in the top 4, there will be MASS SUICIDES taking place amongst Arsenal.

They will not be able to handle it[-o<

Wenger: "It is very painful and disappointing to lose a game like that. It is now important to focus on the next game,

"We were not good enough to win today. It's as simple as that.

"Not one defeat is acceptable. You are in this job to win every single game.

"The season is not over. For you maybe, not for me."If we feel sorry for ourselves we would be completely wrong. We have a massive game on Tuesday night and we have to show that we some response in the team.

"I couldn't see how we could lose the game because we had a lot of the ball and they had one shot on goal but they defended well and it's the kind of game you can lose if you make a mistake at the back like we did."

This is the thing for Wenger and the Board the season is all about finishing 4th or qualifying for champs league. Everything else is a distraction from the real target. That is whytrophies do not bother them. This is why for me they are the most souless team in the premiership. I hope this season is the one they come unstuck.

It's just pathetic watching FOX Soccer. They're run by this Arse-licker named Nick Webster who was probably exiled from London for being irredeemably ugly. So he basically has all his broadcast sweatshop minions run as much Arse-orientated material as possible. CL match between Shakhtar and BVB Dortmund, they run an interview with 'former Arsenal man' Eduardo. Video clips galore about Arsenal, even though he's been gone for years and the game is in Ukraine.

They just hype this hopeless myth about them and you'd never know they've spent eight long frustrating fruitless years in the trophy desert, serving as little more than a feeder club.

We're 3-5 players short, but a decent number of our players can play in a title-winning side - Sagna, Jack, Arteta, Cazorla, Podolski, Walcott. Did I hear Carrick mentioned with Busquets :lol: ............the guy has gone from being underrated to overrated, he's in Arteta's bracket. Press the lad and he folds. Barry and Lescott were/are starters at City. Cazorla is better than Silva. Walcott is better than Young and Valencia.

Back