• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Arsenal put ticket price rises on hold for next season after complaints about cost from success-starved supporters

this is why you play for Arsenal!

BB30n7XCIAE_Xel.jpg

F-me; am I the only one having to re-evaluate how good Jack Wheelchair is??

He seemed really good against Brazil,fromwhat I saw of the highlights:eek:

I've never really understood the hype with Wheelchair either (good to very good player but never seen this 'world class' potential) and didn't see even the highlights yesterday.

was he that good? Could Brazil be arsed? Wasn't a Brazil A team by a long shot from what I can see but was Wheelchair the giant in the centre the press has created?

I've never really understood the hype with Wheelchair either (good to very good player but never seen this 'world class' potential) and didn't see even the highlights yesterday.

was he that good? Could Brazil be arsed? Wasn't a Brazil A team by a long shot from what I can see but was Wheelchair the giant in the centre the press has created?

He did well in a midfield largely vacated by Brazil. Lost the ball a few time too though.

Anyone else noticed how he falls over every time he loses the ball?

What about Walcott putting on the dramatics after Luiz gave him a little nudge and a harsh glance. Poor little pony. Honestly thought they were gonna call for the screen and the bolt gun.

Wheelchair's agent must be chagrined. Had his boy sign a long-term deal not long ago.

And yes, that was a tinkle-pauvre Brazil unit out there. Terry Gilliam's Brazil. Retirement tour for Ronaldinho before he's put out to stud pastures.

Hmmm, anyone wonder whether their win today - with 10 men against a second half Macken onslaught - will fortify their self-belief for the run-in?
Another clean sheet as well..

Hmmm, anyone wonder whether their win today - with 10 men against a second half Macken onslaught - will fortify their self-belief for the run-in?

A little worrying I have to admit. With us having won there I wasnt really expecting anything less than an Arsenal win either, but once they went down to 10 men I really thought Sunderland could snatch a draw.
That has ended up being a big win for them and will give them a big lift. Might depend on how severe the injuries to Wheelchair and Koscelniy are.
Quite simply we cant afford to lose the NLD in the battle to finally finish above them.

No question, the biggest brick on the planet is also England's biggest talent right now - on current form even ahead of Rooney. The only way Arse can finish above us if he stays fit.

ZoomButt.gif

Any Spurs fan would be a mug to write them off. I certainly ain't. I think it will go down to the last game just like last season. The North London derby isn't necessarily a must win, but it's a must not lose. What fudges me off is every season they lose a top player, but someone ALWAYS steps up, this season it's Wheelchair.

Any Spurs fan would be a mug to write them off. I certainly ain't. I think it will go down to the last game just like last season. The North London derby isn't necessarily a must win, but it's a must not lose. What fudges me off is every season they lose a top player, but someone ALWAYS steps up, this season it's Wheelchair.

Never writing them off but they are a better balanced team than last season. Wheelchair, Cazorla and Arteta us a good trio, mix in with an improved but still inconsistent Walcott, Koscielny and Podolski and they have more than 1 player who can make a difference, even if they no longer have RVP.

Arsenal have a supremely gifted midfield (Ateta, Carzola, Wiltshire). Their passing and movement is still excellent. We would be foolish to write them off. Their defence looks a bit fragile though and that will give us a chance of finishing above them. The NLD could be key. It really is a must not lose game for us.

Back