• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Sky Sports understands Arsenal have received a number of offers for captain Robin van Persie following his decision not to extend his stay with the club.

I am aware this is a RVP thread however it's kinda connected , plus we all like a good laugh... Guy I work with sent me a link to iPhone saying did arsenal really turn down wait for it!!!!!! 25 million Nicker for WALCOTT .... Trying figure out how to get the link off my blower and onto IPad . I'm not good at this tek

Great news that Robin Van Persie has signed a new 2 yr contract

............ Unlimited texts and 500 mins a month

Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport are reporting that Serie A side AC Milan are ready to join the race for Arsenal striker Robin van Persie following the £31m sale of Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Paris St Germain.

I think that price is wrong but I hope this is true. They might stop sniffing around Ade as an added bonus.

£31m for RvP is absurd money. He has peaked IMO.

Although, it'd be a very typical rash decision by a Euro club to pay it for him. We've seen the pattern may times: one season at Milan hampered by injuries, then out on loan to Juve for the next season where he's in and out of the team, then back to Milan grumpily 'till Christmas and finally off to Galatasaray in the Xmas window. I can see it.

£31m for RvP is absurd money. He has peaked IMO.

Although, it'd be a very typical rash decision by a Euro club to pay it for him. We've seen the pattern may times: one season at Milan hampered by injuries, then out on loan to Juve for the next season where he's in and out of the team, then back to Milan grumpily 'till Christmas and finally off to Galatasaray in the Xmas window. I can see it.

Chancer - my take is that the £31mil was the Zlatan price, but other media sources have the price much lower.

RVP I hope he goes Man u , it will drive Wenger insane ....... And ray parlour , Merse and keown , still biggest kunts ever apart from Henry

Back