• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Would love to see him at united so the lottery winners have less chance of winning anything.

That will make MU more stronger, making our title aim more harder. Why would you want that ? I get the feeling some Spurs fans would rather we fight for 4th place with Arsenal always than fighting with ManCity and ManU for league title. Don't we have any ambition of winning the league title ?

That will make MU more stronger, making our title aim more harder. Why would you want that ? I get the feeling some Spurs fans would rather we fight for 4th place with Arsenal always than fighting with ManCity and ManU for league title. Don't we have any ambition of winning the league title ?
:yawn:

Do you really think our players have the ability/character/mental strength to finish above united anyway?!?!

I'm pretty sure they're going to make another two signings unfortunately. M'Vila and Cazorla or other similar players if they prove too expensive, but they seem to be the primary targets.

Don't think M'Vila is all that. He certainly ain't the new Vieira as some are proclaiming him to be.

It'd be the same if we said to Carrick and Berbatov that they left for money which Arsenal fans do to Cole (calling him Cashley etc). We understood Carrick and Berbatov left us for the best team in the league and one of the best teams in the world, we knew they'd win trophies.

Cole says he left to win things (although probably for money too obviously) and that is exactly what he has done.

Same goes for Nasri too. Yeah sure he left for a pay rise, but he also wanted to win trophies.

I think last season proved we don't have the mentality to win the title. Emirates Marketing Project have by far the best squad in the league. Can't see them not winning. If we could do something like say do the double over United, or even beat them just once, then that would be a start!

I think last season proved we don't have the mentality to win the title. Emirates Marketing Project have by far the best squad in the league. Can't see them not winning. If we could do something like say do the double over United, or even beat them just once, then that would be a start!

We need someone in midfield to push the team on. Hopefully Moutinho or whoever we sign can do this.

They won on goal difference. Their squad is also actually very thin on paper. 3-4 injuries and they could have serious issues.

Though i can't currently see us winning either, but stranger things have happened..

They won on goal difference. Their squad is also actually very thin on paper. 3-4 injuries and they could have serious issues.

Though i can't currently see us winning either, but stranger things have happened..

If Fergie had that squad, he would tinkle the league! I don't rate Mancini that highly, certainly doesn't seem to be able to get the best out of Balotelli or Tevez. I know Tevez is difficult, but he didn't go on strike at United or West Ham.

You think their squad is thin? The only area they don't have depth in is at centre half. Every team would struggle if they lost 3 key players.

If Fergie had that squad, he would tinkle the league! I don't rate Mancini that highly, certainly doesn't seem to be able to get the best out of Balotelli or Tevez. I know Tevez is difficult, but he didn't go on strike at United or West Ham.

You think their squad is thin? The only area they don't have depth in is at centre half. Every team would struggle if they lost 3 key players.

I do, and i think Mancini would agree.

Why else would he take a midfielder on loan?

Their midfield is currently.. Toure, De Jong, barry

And then as far as i am aware they would have to pull players in who are better in other positions. In addition to the defence. The only place i'd say they're truly well stocked is up front.

They've got Milner and will probably add someone from Serie A. Last season, it was their decision to go with Hargreaves. In January they got Pizarro on loan.

I do, and i think Mancini would agree.

Why else would he take a midfielder on loan?

Their midfield is currently.. Toure, De Jong, barry

And then as far as i am aware they would have to pull players in who are better in other positions. In addition to the defence. The only place i'd say they're truly well stocked is up front.

Mancini needs to shut the fudge up! He's always moaning about not having enough players.

Doesn't their midfield also include Nasri, Silva and Adam Johnson?

United's squad is nowhere near as good as Emirates Marketing Project's. Chelsea are catching up though.

Mancini needs to shut the fudge up! He's always moaning about not having enough players.

Doesn't their midfield also include Nasri, Silva and Adam Johnson?

United's squad is nowhere near as good as Emirates Marketing Project's. Chelsea are catching up though.

Your right that it is ahead, i'm not sure if Mancini is the man to get the best out of them though.

I'm not sure about Chelsea.. They are 'potentially' catching up.. But if the players they buy end up being another 'Torres' then they're not advancing too quickly..

They do still need a backup striker.. as far as i know they have Torres. And loaned Lukaku out.

Your right that it is ahead, i'm not sure if Mancini is the man to get the best out of them though.

I'm not sure about Chelsea.. They are 'potentially' catching up.. But if the players they buy end up being another 'Torres' then they're not advancing too quickly..

They do still need a backup striker.. as far as i know they have Torres. And loaned Lukaku out.

He was playing for Chelsea last night so I guess it hasn't gone through yet.

Back