• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

The goner chairman says they are not selling RVP. So looks like he will be in team next season . City have done nothing to get him it seems

The goner chairman says they are not selling RVP. So looks like he will be in team next season . City have done nothing to get him it seems

I'd say there will some bids in for him before the window ends.
City are trying to free up squad space first. Ade gone, and probably Tevez and Dzeko too.

I wonder with you sometimes Mumorn since you left that dot out of your username if your the same Mumorn we know or love or a gooner! :)

Still won more than they would've at the scum!

Surely he'll get injured eventually. I still don't know how managed to play practically every game last season. He didn't even miss 1 game with a knock/strain or even flu!

For once I would like the football gods to screw them.

Let them force RVP to stay, let him get injured in 4th or 5th game of season, out for 8 months, leave on a free ... hahaha ... ohhh I can only wish.

Looks like Theo is milking as much as he can by stalling etc on contract talks , exploiting the RVP situation , guess thats the agents impact these days , sees the angle of them being accused of lacking ambition , and labelled as a feeder club etc ..... Bloody hell im praying it catches on and starts some proper unrest in the camp ... arshavin next up i reckon hes a fukkin weasal he can really get it going

Looks like Theo is milking as much as he can by stalling etc on contract talks , exploiting the RVP situation , guess thats the agents impact these days , sees the angle of them being accused of lacking ambition , and labelled as a feeder club etc ..... Bloody hell im praying it catches on and starts some proper unrest in the camp ... arshavin next up i reckon hes a fukkin weasal he can really get it going

fudge that. I want Arshavin to stay; they'd be better off without him.

[h=1]RVP’S out![/h] [h=2]Ace is left off Arsenal catalogue[/h]
RVP_1549012a.jpg
GUNNING FOR EXIT ... £30m-rated Robin van Persie

Exclusive
By ROB BEASLEY

Last Updated: 17th July 2012

[h=3]ROBIN VAN PERSIE returned to training with Arsenal yesterday insisting he still wants to quit.[/h]
54 comments

[h=2]Related Stories[/h]

And it seems the Gunners have given up on their skipper staying too, as their latest online catalogue does not even feature him.
Now the £30million-rated Dutch striker is demanding fresh talks with boss Arsene Wenger and chief executive Ivan Gazidis.
Van Persie, 28, wants his future sorted out before the squad leave for a Far East tour on Saturday.
An Arsenal spokesman confirmed: “Robin returned to training on Monday as expected and made it clear he wants to sit down and resolve the matter of his future, either way, as soon as possible.
“No date has yet been agreed for that meeting.”
Van Persie, who has a year left on his Arsenal deal, is wanted by Emirates Marketing Project, Man United, Juventus and Real Madrid.
But last season’s top Premier League scorer, with 30 goals, does not feature at all in the latest online club catalogue.
There are even club T-shirts for lesser lights such as Per Mertesacker.
Van Persie helped launch the Gunners’ new home kit in April but he has been airbrushed out of the latest online brochure, which highlights the team’s new purple away kit.
RVP wants to quit the Gunners to chase football’s biggest prizes but if the matter remains unresolved by the weekend, he will still go to the Far East.

RVP wants to quit the Gunners to chase football’s biggest prizes but if the matter remains unresolved by the weekend, he will still go to the Far East.

lazy reporting at best. AVB should have a chat with him. can you imagine an attacking duo of RVP+VDV.

lazy reporting at best. AVB should have a chat with him. can you imagine an attacking duo of RVP+VDV.

It hardly worked well in the Euro's!

oh bloody great looks like rvp bendnter and arshwipe all limbering up in the new colours , wants his future sorted pre tour , not sure how accomodating theyre gonna be to that , might be a good thing though he might get the hump with going thru the motions of a tour ...... but status quo is hes still fkkin there

oh bloody great looks like rvp bendnter and arshwipe all limbering up in the new colours , wants his future sorted pre tour , not sure how accomodating theyre gonna be to that , might be a good thing though he might get the hump with going thru the motions of a tour ...... but status quo is hes still fkkin there

Arshavin and Bendtner still being there is a good thing! Arshavin is the whipping boy for the scum crowd.

If he's there still this season then no great shakes. He's made his stance and the squad knows he wants out - I imagine he'll also be wearing his contract down too. I feel it's a win win for non-Arse fans.

Back