• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Van Persie himself hasn't said he wouldn't play for another club in the premier league though has he?

I think Man United should go for him to be honest. He'd certainly be affordable to them.

4752727_700b.jpg

For all of the whispers about Emirates Marketing Project wanting him, they've not actually made any bids yet.

Wouldn't shock me if he stayed at Arsenal.

Eboue left and won the Turkish league
Merida left and won the Super Cup
Eduardo left and won the Ukrainian league
Flamini left and won Serie A
Hleb left and won La Liga and the Champions League
Gilberto left and won the Greek League
Diarra won the FA Cup, La Liga etc.
Reyes left won Europa League etc.
Vieira left and won his accolades.

All in all, it's hilarious. RVP why are you still there though!?

Arsenal.com ‏@Arsenal
Arsenal now collecting the Markus Liebherr Memorial Cup and spraying some champagne around in celebration!

:lol:

[video=youtube;-qA1xgEjLWo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qA1xgEjLWo[/video]

Eboue left and won the Turkish league
Merida left and won the Super Cup
Eduardo left and won the Ukrainian league
Flamini left and won Serie A
Hleb left and won La Liga and the Champions League
Gilberto left and won the Greek League
Diarra won the FA Cup, La Liga etc.
Reyes left won Europa League etc.
Vieira left and won his accolades.

All in all, it's hilarious. RVP why are you still there though!?

If you listen to Arsenal fans, then all of their players go downhill when they leave Arsenal.

If you listen to Arsenal fans, then all of their players go downhill when they leave Arsenal.

Of course, I mean Eboue won the league in the bricky Turkish division, Merida won a Super Cup in a game he didnt even play, Eduardo won the league in a one team division, Flamini won the league with the biggest team in Italy, Hleb won the CL and League and he hardly featured, Gilberto won the league in the easy Greek league, Diarra is a bit part player at Madrid and hardly won the league for them, he was lucky at Portsmouth they had Cardiff in the final etc. etc. etc.

I wonder with you sometimes Mumorn since you left that dot out of your username if your the same Mumorn we know or love or a gooner! :)

Still won more than they would've at the scum!

I wonder with you sometimes Mumorn since you left that dot out of your username if your the same Mumorn we know or love or a gooner! :)

Still won more than they would've at the scum!

I hope you didn't think my post above was serious Roy boy!! I was just talking in terms of what a deluded Gooner would say if someone said to them when players leave there club, they achieve what they couldn't at Arsenal.

Back