• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

But why does pogba need to be winning titles single handedly?

Nothing to do with him what price Man U are paying for him.

All it means is that Messi just became more expensive

OK, so either they're overpaying for Pogba, or the rest of the world has got even more expensive (and even beyond some of this summer's stupid activity)

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino has left Nabil Bentaleb, 21, Clinton N'Jie, 22, Federico Fazio, 29, and Alex Pritchard, 23, behind for the club's tour of Australia and all could be moved on. (The Sun)

It is The Sun, but interesting nevertheless.

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino has left Nabil Bentaleb, 21, Clinton N'Jie, 22, Federico Fazio, 29, and Alex Pritchard, 23, behind for the club's tour of Australia and all could be moved on. (The Sun)

It is The Sun, but interesting nevertheless.
A shame for Pritchard and N'Jie, but we all know that an injury at the wrong time can totally change a football career.
Hope Pritchard gets a move somewhere progressive - would seem like an ideal Everton signing. Or Watford.

Good article that. I think it indicates the depth of complexity involved in transfer fees. The thing is that your average fan on the street doesn't really want to digest all that info, and the media obliges them by making it (un-realistacally) simple.

Really hope those who should not be named do not sign Mahrez, him and that german man from a bugs life would be a frightening prospect.

True but you have to wonder if any team can really stock pile all that creative talent yet have no one of quality enough to put it away or stop it the other end (not Cech I mean centre backs)

Mahrez would be good for them, but it highlights Wenger still is as blind as ever.

Another attacking midfield option isn't/wasn't why the Scum haven't won a title in how many ever years. A quality striker, defensive options and perhaps a workhorse or two in the team (provide consistent performances) would be money better spent.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/transfers/spurs-send-nabil-bentaleb-benfica-record/

Bentaleb to Benfica on a season long loan. Might be best for all parties as we either get a player with another years worth of experience under his belt coming back to the lane, or a player who wants to leave and has boosted his price tag. The third option is that he fails to settle and ends up wasting a year of his career like Mason did in France.

OK, so either they're overpaying for Pogba, or the rest of the world has got even more expensive (and even beyond some of this summer's stupid activity)

I think the baseline went up, if United were after Bale for example I'm sure Madrid would be quoting 200/250m

In a window where players like Wijnaldum and Mane are moving for 30 odd million Pogba is absolutely worth 90m+

I think the baseline went up, if United were after Bale for example I'm sure Madrid would be quoting 200/250m

In a window where players like Wijnaldum and Mane are moving for 30 odd million Pogba is absolutely worth 90m+
No he isn't. He is not all that, he is just a midfielder that can do a bit of everything but nothing outstandingly.

Even in this crazy window he is worth no more than 50 mill.

Also I reckon he is waiting for Real Madrid to buy him. They are trying to get rid of Rodriguez and Morata to raise the money for Pogba.

No he isn't. He is not all that, he is just a midfielder that can do a bit of everything but nothing outstandingly.

Even in this crazy window he is worth no more than 50 mill.

Also I reckon he is waiting for Real Madrid to buy him. They are trying to get rid of Rodriguez and Morata to raise the money for Pogba.

I certain agree with the first bit. He is a very good centre midfielder but he hasn't set the world alight

I think it would be great to see him back in the prem against some of our p,a hers and see how he fares as a benchmark

He didnt stand out in the euros in comparison to a lot of his compatriots

Using Ginter a centre back?
Trippier didn't set the world alight but his crossing is a genuine threat against the teams that sit back and won us games like Palace away for example

I like Trippier, I'll be disappointed if he's moved on though maybe it's just that Trippier wants more games, and as a back up to Walker, he won't get those games with us.

As for only £5m though?! No chance!

Back