• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

SWANS EYE CHADLI

Swansea are reportedly keen to sign Tottenham's Nacer Chadli.

The Daily Mirror say Spurs value the Belgian at around £15m, which would be a club-record fee for Swansea.

Chadli was in and out of the starting XI last season.

£15m?? Yes, thank you!

SWANS EYE CHADLI

Swansea are reportedly keen to sign Tottenham's Nacer Chadli.

The Daily Mirror say Spurs value the Belgian at around £15m, which would be a club-record fee for Swansea.

Chadli was in and out of the starting XI last season.

£15m?? Yes, thank you!

Could actually squeeze out more.

Good buy for Swansea, they won't have 20 goal a season strikers, another midfielder who can contribute 10+ could make life a lot better for them.

I think we sold Bale 100 mill too cheap if this Pogba deal is worth what it is

Levy out

I think we sold Bale 100 mill too cheap if this Pogba deal is worth what it is

Levy out

Well, 3 years later, but the question would be
- If a midfielder who scores 10 goals a season (in a league champions side) is worth 100M+
- What really is the value of a Bale/Saurez/Ronaldo now?

Funny thing (scary too) is that LVG spent 166 mill in 2014 which is more than the 160 mill Mourinho will spend this summer including this Pogba deal

That's two summers of buying which if added together is the equivalent of building and paying for a new stadium in Tottenham.

Funny thing (scary too) is that LVG spent 166 mill in 2014 which is more than the 160 mill Mourinho will spend this summer including this Pogba deal

That's two summers of buying which if added together is the equivalent of building and paying for a new stadium in Tottenham.

Jose isn't done spending ... the question is if you spend more than 300M in two years, what is the minimum bar for results?

Scary part for me is I think United is in such a panic mode now, they would accept 4th right now if offered.

Well, 3 years later, but the question would be
- If a midfielder who scores 10 goals a season (in a league champions side) is worth 100M+
- What really is the value of a Bale/Saurez/Ronaldo now?

Pogba is pure hype. I don't know how the hype has built to this level, but what he does on the pitch does not merit the hype afforded to him.

He is a good midfielder that does a bit of everything. However this does not merit 100 mill pounds.

BvaeY3sCcAEIOz1.jpg

Pogba's a decent player but £100m!! Even in today's inflated transfer market, he's probably 'only' worth, what, £30m?

Back