• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

I for one am glad KP has gone. I'm sick of him getting out in stupid ways time and time again and then using the old "that's the way I play" excuse. An international sportsman who can't adapt to the situation isn't worthy of the title.

I for one am glad KP has gone. I'm sick of him getting out in stupid ways time and time again and then using the old "that's the way I play" excuse. An international sportsman who can't adapt to the situation isn't worthy of the title.

So in the case of the Ashes squad the whole lot should go then

Dernbach!!!! Dernbach???? Dernbach****

What does the bloke have on the selectors? He is the worst South African playing cricket and has the worst bowling stats in ODI of players who have played the number of games he has played. Looking forward to his 4 over for 50 odd in the West Indies.

Nice to see a team management get rid of a team cancer no matter what the persons talents are. Just wish people at Tottenham held such moralistic viewpoints tbh as well.

Still any good !!!

He was and still is our best player

That's a matter of opinion. On his day he could destroy teams, but his day doesn't come around that often these days so I'd rather have someone who is dependable but never truly outstanding that someone who is crap most of the time with the odd flash of brilliance.

Another test hundred for Smith, the guy with the most punchable face in world cricket certainly can play, bags of talent...

Back