• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

it certainly does look that way but this England side have a habit of doing just enough, we've not played at all well in this series but here we are 3-0 up

At the moment I think England would get dingdonged mate, a few things need sorting out first before England are upto the Saffies level

Agree. I really hope Cook learns from this series and becomes a more positive captain, and a more positive batsman. Just about all of the Sky pundits were coating him for being to cautious. SA have the best bowler in the world in Dale Steyn and a potent batting lineup.

Anyway, we've won the ashes! Who cares that Australia are a shadow of the side they once were?! That's sport. Didn't hear them complaining when we had a brick side whilst they rolled over us for 15 years.

I am loving being at work here in Melbourne today. No DRS complaints just soul searching misery from the Aussies!

Plus my $50 a test bet is shaping up nicely. Four tests down and I'm on $150 with another six tests to go.

Very good honest interview from Clarke on SSN this morning...

Last 3 Ashes Series

Played 14
England Won 8
Australia Won 2
Draws 4

Talking about resting Anderson for the 5th test next wednesday, very much looking forward to going next wednesday at the Oval

See Warne making snide digs on twitter about Cook and England..

Plastic faced **** wants to shut his trap

[video=youtube;CG2jIQt-G3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG2jIQt-G3Y[/video]

See Dhawan made 250 of 194 balls for India A. 30 4's and 7 6's. What a player he will be in the coming years.

See Warne making snide digs on twitter about Cook and England..

Plastic faced **** wants to shut his trap

[video=youtube;CG2jIQt-G3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG2jIQt-G3Y[/video]

To be fair, he's not the only one who's accused Cook of being negative when it comes to his captaincy. But yeah, his comments do stink of sour grapes.

Jonny Trotter (Jonathan Trott)
(to the tune of Only Fools and Horses)

Stick your passport in your pocket
And your kitbag in the van
Cos if you want the Ashes
And you don't mind Saffers
Then brother, he's your man

Cos where he comes from is no mystery
But he's gonna lead us home to an Ashes victory
A song for him was driving us beserk
But then we thought that Jonny Trotter works

La-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la-la-la

Nice one Funster, looks really good. Checked out the menu but they don't do Kursi Lamb (Whole Leg of lamb dish 48hrs notice). But apart from that it certainly ticks all the boxes. Will certainly put it down as a choice for everyone though.. that Lobster sounds great, don't suppose you have tried the Lamb shanks. Sounds great. Do you know whether its really busy.. have to book a table?

Open to other opinions. =P~

Nice one Funster, looks really good. Checked out the menu but they don't do Kursi Lamb (Whole Leg of lamb dish 48hrs notice). But apart from that it certainly ticks all the boxes. Will certainly put it down as a choice for everyone though.. that Lobster sounds great, don't suppose you have tried the Lamb shanks. Sounds great. Do you know whether its really busy.. have to book a table?

Open to other opinions. =P~

Is this a cricket thread or a curry thread hahaha

Is this a cricket thread or a curry thread hahaha

lol.. part of my T20 finals weekend ;)

Sorting the itinerary

Anyone that going, check your emails if you haven't, they sent out a flier.. on it spoke about travel problems regarding tunnel closures entering the center.

Last edited:
lol.. part of my T20 finals weekend ;)

Sorting the itinerary

Anyone that going, check your emails if you haven't, they sent out a flier.. on it spoke about travel problems regarding tunnel closures entering the center.

Getting the train in. Gonna be far too drunk to drive.

We're staying over, didn't fancy the train journey tinkled up especially if it finishes after scheduled finish at 21:30, also of course there is the chance it goes to a second day which all tickets are valid for, gonna drive back next day in time to find a pub for the Tottenham game or if it goes to second day will watch it in Birmingham city centre.

Last edited:
Back