• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

299 to win, if the Aussies get that then fair play to them

Nice little 20 mins before lunch to have a real go for England

Good effort from Bresnan, Swann and Broad to get us to a decent total to defend.

7 for 117 from Harris is very impressive.

3 quick wickets for England, Aussies 175/5

Absolute ripper of a ball from Broad to get rid of Clarke

Game on !!!!!!!!!!!!!

180/7 Haddin LBW

Aussies no reviews left either now

Fantastic spell of bowling from Broad and Bresnan, perfect line and lengths...

Ausssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssie crumble again

BRfEThMCQAAGErV.jpg

Whats that

Yep Ausssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssie crumble AGAIN

Broad with another, fantastic bowling..

I have got to say Warne talks some absolute gonads, he waffles on utter brick, I literally cant stand the tool

What the hell happened? I went to play basketball at 170-3 expecting a good days play tomorrow, come back at 220-9.

Oh well, we won so I'm happy

What the hell happened? I went to play basketball at 170-3 expecting a good days play tomorrow, come back at 220-9.

Oh well, we won so I'm happy

It was an ausssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssie crumble

It's tough to dislike Clarke tbh. Seems quite classy in interviews, have to respect his world class talent. He's carried Australia for months almost single handedly with his runs and is still self critical when he doesn't perform.

Am I the only one who is dying to see England get another crack at South Africa? Next series is in South Africa 15/16, I hope Kallis is still around at that point. Can't believe it's only 4 tests, I wanna see a full 5 match series.

3.5 years between series for two of the top teams in the world is too long IMO.

Am I the only one who is dying to see England get another crack at South Africa? Next series is in South Africa 15/16, I hope Kallis is still around at that point. Can't believe it's only 4 tests, I wanna see a full 5 match series.

3.5 years between series for two of the top teams in the world is too long IMO.

At the moment I think England would get dingdonged mate, a few things need sorting out first before England are upto the Saffies level

At the moment I think England would get dingdonged mate, a few things need sorting out first before England are upto the Saffies level

Oh yeah the way we have batted in this series I agree, but we have the quality in our side. The only question marks are 3rd seamer, opener and #6, the other 8 are all top test players. Root fills one of those batting spots, so really there are only in doubt over 2 players

Back