• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

So good conditions for bowling today and Australia have still scored at a faster rate than us despite having an inferior batting lineup. Time for Cook, Root, Bairstow and co to come out of their shell and be more positive.

Very good partnership from Rodgers and Watson, both dropped but have prospered...

I fancied England when we got the 4 quick wickets but Aussies have battled well

Bairstow with 12 innings this Summer against NZ and Aus, only two fifties (64 & 67). If he doesn't get big runs in this match I'd like to see us bring in Taylor for The Oval.

Great start from Swanny 2 wickets in first 20 mins, Haddin and Rodgers gone

Aussies 5 behind with 3 wickets left, if England could rip through the tail its game on again

Ryan Harris used to play soccer at the same junior club as me. Graham Manou as well at the same club.

Know one of Ryan's cousins quite well.

He's a top bloke. The ladies always loved him when I saw him on nights out.

Ryan Harris used to play soccer at the same junior club as me. Graham Manou as well at the same club.

Know one of Ryan's cousins quite well.

He's a top bloke. The ladies always loved him when I saw him on nights out.

Seems a really good guy on interview and when you see him on the field...

Very good bowler and looks a great bat too, valuable runs at the moment !!!!

Back