• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

no time to fcuk about Danny boy, get it done like yesterday!!!

Hertyid

On David Villa: Hearing this is moving fast now, expect something by end of the week.

Every club likes to shout about our negotiations. Ever feel like were the little boy in the playground being picked on ?

Every club likes to shout about our negotiations. Ever feel like were the little boy in the playground being picked on ?

We've always been a journo's favorite when they need to fill column space with bogus transfer stories.

More from @AlexHoliga about the Mamić presser:

Mamić mentions Arsenal as one of the contenders for both players...

My hunch (and some sources) tell me Dinamo did agree 99% with Spurs, but president Barišić announced it prematurely.

The deal is probably not yet 100% done so can't be officially confirmed, so this could be damage control after the unwanted leak.

Recap: The Halilović & Jedvaj deal to Spurs 'is NOT done yet', BUT the club 'hopes and believes it will soon happen'.

@FlixandTrix: "Any interest from #MUFC in Halilovic?"

That's not being mentioned anymore. Which doesn't mean there's no interest.

More from @AlexHoliga about the Mamić presser:

Mamić mentions Arsenal as one of the contenders for both players...

My hunch (and some sources) tell me Dinamo did agree 99% with Spurs, but president Barišić announced it prematurely.

The deal is probably not yet 100% done so can't be officially confirmed, so this could be damage control after the unwanted leak.

Recap: The Halilović & Jedvaj deal to Spurs 'is NOT done yet', BUT the club 'hopes and believes it will soon happen'.

@FlixandTrix: "Any interest from #MUFC in Halilovic?"

That's not being mentioned anymore. Which doesn't mean there's no interest.

I hope he is right.

Just fyi for anyone else who had no idea who AlexHoliga is, his twitter profile says: "Independent football writer & fantasista. Was editor-in-chief at FourFourTwo Croatia, now contributor to FFT UK, the Guardian, 11 Freunde, IBWM and more."

That seems accurate and he was at the press conference.

I hope he is right.

Just fyi for anyone else who had no idea who AlexHoliga is, his twitter profile says: "Independent football writer & fantasista. Was editor-in-chief at FourFourTwo Croatia, now contributor to FFT UK, the Guardian, 11 Freunde, IBWM and more."

That seems accurate and he was at the press conference.

I think he was just watching the live stream of the press conference and translating.

Sounds like it will happen, I'm sure this wasn't a secret within the football world anyway. Agents etc would have made it known so that other clubs can enter the bidding.

Jasper

We are interested in Callum McManaman but Wigan are asking too much at present

I think he was just watching the live stream of the press conference and translating.

You could be right, I just saw fanatix.com report that he was at the press conference (http://www.fanatix.com/news/arsenal-could-still-pip-tottenham-to-signing-of-croatian-wonderkids-alen-halilovic-and-tin-jedvaj/125540/)

"Mamic was speaking to the assorted media, which included former editor-in-chief of FourFourTwo Croatia, Alex Holiga."

Fanatix.com seems about as reliable as goal.com was a couple of years back though so who knows. Not actually important if he was there or not anyway, he's Croatian and a journalist so his translations can be trusted at least and he probably has a source or two within Croatian football.

I'd take his interpretation over mine at least and he's saying that his impression is that this press conference was "damage control after an unwanted leak". Seems at least somewhat likely.

Sounds like the Croats are close then, Jetset nailed it.

Yep, he sure did.....

L%E2%80%99Oreal-Jet-Set-nail-polish-300x257.jpg

:-"

Back