• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

yeah, it's hard not to be excited at the moment, transfer record broken on the first day.. rumours flying everywhere about Villa, signing two very exciting promising Croatians and fudge knows what else we have in store. damn

Rossi, stop the baiting over the JJetset stuff please - let's enjoy the start of our title push in perfect harmony :p

You still wouldn't be right even if we did sign him.

If you don't like ITK why the fudge are you in this thread? It is fudging annoying to those who enjoy ITK to waste our time reading the inane ITK bashing quotes.

Why don't you start a "I hate ITK" thread so you and your mates can sneer away to your heart's content?

If you don't like ITK why the fudge are you in this thread? It is fudging annoying to those who enjoy ITK to waste our time reading the inane ITK bashing quotes.

Why don't you start a "I hate ITK" thread so you and your mates can sneer away to your heart's content?

The fudge are you talking about? did you not see that i was merely replying to a post that was directed at me.

We have always bashed ITKs on GG. It is customary. And we are allowed to do it which makes GG different from the Orwellian sites that post this stuff.

We have always bashed ITKs on GG. It is customary. And we are allowed to do it which makes GG different from the Orwellian sites that post this stuff.

It is fudging annoying. I do not give a flying fudge if an ITK is good or bad. I just do not like wasting my time reading the same old bollox about attention seekers etc.

As I said start an ITK bashing thread. I am against censorship.

You still wouldn't be right even if we did sign him.

Spurs had been linked to Tin Jedvaj. Jetset then says we're trying to do a deal for two Croatians, one is Jedvaj. Someone asked "I hope the other is Halilovic?", Jetset said yes. Nowhere else had Halilovic been linked to Spurs.

Spurs had been linked to Tin Jedvaj. Jetset then says we're trying to do a deal for two Croatians, one is Jedvaj. Someone asked "I hope the other is Halilovic?", Jetset said yes. Nowhere else had Halilovic been linked to Spurs.

are you doing this purposely btw?

Hadn't there been plenty of Croatian media linking us with those two, before JJ came in?

In his press conference earlier Mamic himself said we were the bidders, though it's still up in the air if someone else comes in. Not sure how confident I am about this one since Halilovic is so highly coveted :( I can see a hijacking coming up tbh.

Aleksandar Holiga ‏@AlexHoliga 9m
If anyone's interested, I should be on Talksport in about half an hour, discussing Halilović & Jedvaj transfer to Spurs.

Back