• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Originally posted by Jasper
Hudd wants to and will go, subject to medical and his knees. Talking to three clubs and if it goes through will be a 5m package.
Parker will likely go on 2 year contract, 2 EPL, and some Championship clubs talking.
Livermore will go out on loan is what we prefer rather than sell. If we get our targets in time then Dempsey will be available.
CB Kaboul will have to be nursed due to his knees I believe, or ligaments. Thereis a concern there long-term, so expect us to be looking to bring in a young 17-20year old, as well as we want an experienced CH alongside.
We prefer to keep Ade and let JD go but all depends on where the interest financially comes from, and at this moment it is JD.
BAE not likely to be here and told he can go. May take our time on replacement to observe Rose and Fryers in Pre-Season.

The Goat:

Jasper is on the money regarding Parker & Championship interest. To put some flesh on it, The Goat hears that Rangers are very keen indeed although there are obviously other clubs in the frame. West Ham and Palace we mentioned to me. The Goat is also hearing £3m is the number.

no, no, not the face. (Not a cryptic, I just hear that shooting the messenger is de rigueur some places)

Who: BEN
When: 30th June
Where: FTL

No idea on Croats
But as Hash will confirm was told a week ago

Brazilian done

The HUD Defoe Dempsey all for sale.

Bale agent adamant bale stays this season

Avb and baldini want 4 more and don't think the Croats included

Nothing ground breaking but all from top table

JJetset:

re the Croatian lads- we are very close with Mamic and believe its now done!
2 great players for the future.
COYS

(Lads being Jedvaj & Halilovic)

Who: BEN
When: 30th June
Where: FTL

No idea on Croats
But as Hash will confirm was told a week ago

Brazilian done

The HUD Defoe Dempsey all for sale.

Bale agent adamant bale stays this season

Avb and baldini want 4 more and don't think the Croats included

Nothing ground breaking but all from top table

He knows nothing about the croats, yet we still want four more NOT including the croatian deal?

How the fudge does he know this, if he does indeed have 'no idea' about the croats?

BEN's post should read: "No idea on anything" and end there.

He knows nothing about the croats, yet we still want four more NOT including the croatian deal?

How the fudge does he know this, if he does indeed have 'no idea' about the croats?

This.

I'd tend to agree with you that he knows nothing but he could mean "I know nothing about the croats but I do know of 4 deals AVB and Baldini want to get done."
But I will go with he knows nothing :)

Hehe, this discussion again. Some people obviously know something about our transfer dealings. Its impossible to keep a tight lid on these things as many people are involved. Not all of the information will be correct all the time, but don't you think there's been a pretty big correlation between who we've signed over the last years and who the itk guys have marked as people we're trying to sign? I've certainly heard about pretty much every transfer mentioned by some itk guy or other before he has signed. The information is out there, some people will know the odd thing about it. Is that so incredibly hard to believe?

Apart from the point that the media came out with it before JJetset, then sure, hes right.

now im no ITK apologist, but the media had us linked to the defender, not Halilovic. Only JJetset mentioned a double deal

Thursday 26th June....no-one had mentioned we were after the 2 of them until this point

JJetset said: We are definitely after 2 Zagreb youth players !! Jedjav is 1 of them!!

THFC 1882 said: hope the other one is Alen Halilovic

JJetset said: Yes it is

now im no ITK apologist, but the media had us linked to the defender, not Halilovic. Only JJetset mentioned a double deal

There are actually two or three articles that mentioned it prior to Jjetset, that have been removed. The imprints still come up on google.

Back