• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Who Phantom of the Lane
Date 28th June
Site COYS

On Paulinho:

Once again, Daniel and Franco have worked incredibly hard on this deal. Medical is outstanding so is signing of the contracts.

POTL

once again? This would be the first deal baldini has done since arriving.

Does POTL have a 100% record then, in terms of his predictions?Maybe I'm getting him mixed up with the other chancers, remember people giving agent_itk credibility :ross: before he fessed up.

He used to get a lot right, then it seems he lost whatever links he had and tried to cover it with cryptic nonsense and confirming info we already know about. He does get genuine early team news though and is often posted in the match threads.

ValenciaYid:

Looking forward to Glastonbury this weekend, would have been a perfect venue for George Duke....

(ValYid has confirmed that this was in reference to some info he has heard.)

Best guess so far: George Duke - "Brazilian Love Affair"

I think Danny and the rest know exactly who POTL is and even feed him scraps from time to time when they want to get something out to the fans without using the press.

Not sure if you are serious.

Why do you think this? Surely the whole yellow and blue thing showed him as a flimflam merchant.

ValenciaYid:

Looking forward to Glastonbury this weekend, would have been a perfect venue for George Duke....

(ValYid has confirmed that this was in reference to some info he has heard.)

Best guess so far: George Duke - "Brazilian Love Affair"

I've said it before and I'll say it again, dressing something up a cryptic doesn't mean you haven't breached confidentiality, it just confirms our suspicions that you're a self important taco who breaches confidentiality.

To this day I will never try to interpret "cryptic", it only serves to satisfy their craving for attention.

I'll go further, I work for a company 100 times the size of THFC, as does Crawley, obviously as part of our jobs we come into contact with commercially sensitive and valuable information, we don't feel the need to run and share this at every opportunity so I don't know why people hang on the every word of friends of friends of hangers on to Spurs employees. It's called keeping your counsel.

I enjoy reading it though. :)

And calling pottle a ****. ;)

PS. Did I mention pottle's a ****?

Last edited:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, dressing something up a cryptic doesn't mean you haven't breached confidentiality, it just confirms our suspicions that you're a self important taco who breaches confidentiality.

To this day I will never try to interpret "cryptic", it only serves to satisfy their craving for attention.

Indeed.

Not sure if you are serious.

Why do you think this? Surely the whole yellow and blue thing showed him as a flimflam merchant.

And he's been very careful since. Dragon1 got caught and got a proper dressing down because he revealed too much. I feel quite certain that the club knows who ITKs like POTL and Archibald are.

why do you think they know each real individual to 'alias'?
Could understand if there were people on their radars, but since most of the rumours are generic and have a common theme, can't see it.. unless as has been suggested, they are there to be part of the PR machine and be an outlet.
But the cryptic thing does sound pretentious, trying to sound like Mr Miyagi from Karate Kid, with some brick old proverb.
Man who go to bed with itchy bum....

There was talk a couple of years back about cracking down on ITK. Not hard to feed some duff info and seeing where it ends up.

storts

As is expected, told today Huddlestone definitely off, got a few options, not clear where to yet.

JJ followed up with:

The Trouble with the Tom situation is that DL wants big money for him (of course)and he will struggle to pass a medical at another club due to his bone on bone in his ankle. It a serious condition. He may go well elsewhere but no one will pay the big money if he cant pass the medical so DL will have to lower the fee which is a problem.

storts

As is expected, told today Huddlestone definitely off, got a few options, not clear where to yet.

JJ followed up with:

The Trouble with the Tom situation is that DL wants big money for him (of course)and he will struggle to pass a medical at another club due to his bone on bone in his ankle. It a serious condition. He may go well elsewhere but no one will pay the big money if he cant pass the medical so DL will have to lower the fee which is a problem.

Shame if true about his ankle.

I'll go further, I work for a company 100 times the size of THFC, as does Crawley, obviously as part of our jobs we come into contact with commercially sensitive and valuable information, we don't feel the need to run and share this at every opportunity so I don't know why people hang on the every word of friends of friends of hangers on to Spurs employees. It's called keeping your counsel.

I enjoy reading it though. :)

And calling pottle a ****. ;)

PS. Did I mention pottle's a ****?

So true.

storts

JJ followed up with:

He's just repeating what is in the papers again

Valenciayid has the worst record of any itk I've ever heard of. Never got one thing right in my 7 years of reading itk.

Jetset also said that Kaboul has a similar problem with his knee.

yep, Thudd has a chronic issue with his ankle, Kaboul has an ongoing problem with his knee, and Dembele has the hip of a 90 year old man

sweet

Back