• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

IIRC, ValenciaYid gets info on deals at a late stage, usually when things are almost done. Has a decent record and it's not from the papers. SC used to keep track of these things, but I can't find it any more.

There was talk a couple of years back about cracking down on ITK. Not hard to feed some duff info and seeing where it ends up.

This cracking down on ITK stuff was invented by ITKs as an excuse as to why they had no info and were getting nothing right.
I bet the club dont give one brick about people making up rubbish on the internet.

There was a considerable drop in ITK after Kemsley left the club. Poyet and Redknapp both leaked stuff/chatted their ass off.

At certain other sites you have to declare your source(s) to the mods before you're considered ITK, but that status hardly ever gets revoked. Could it possibly be in their interest to drive up traffic on the forums? :-"

There was a considerable drop in ITK after Kemsley left the club. Poyet and Redknapp both leaked stuff/chatted their ass off.

At certain other sites you have to declare your source(s) to the mods before you're considered ITK, but that status hardly ever gets revoked. Could it possibly be in their interest to drive up traffic on the forums? :-"

So you actually believe ITK comes from somewhere in the club and isn't pure fabrication or taken directly from what the media are already spouting?

Aaahhahahahahaa :ross:

No, I think most of it is either agent blabber or opinion, but occasionally stuff will come from within the club somewhere.

No, I think most of it is either agent blabber or opinion, but occasionally stuff will come from within the club somewhere.

Agreed. I would be surprised if someone like Archie doesn't have some kind of connection with someone that gives him accurate information from time to time.

I still remember getting Gallas to Spurs right. I had seen them put Gallas signs on the site and 4 weeks later he signed. I PM'D a few people the day I saw it I believe.

And he's been very careful since. Dragon1 got caught and got a proper dressing down because he revealed too much. I feel quite certain that the club knows who ITKs like POTL and Archibald are.

What happened here? Caught by the club you mean?

The only ITK of any note is Lennon's Jet Boots. And that fell into his lap. :)

ITK in the usual way it's presented cannot possibly exist by it's very nature.

What happened here? Caught by the club you mean?

He pretty much revealed who himself and whatever source he had were:

Dragon1 at hotel in LA:

Been sat with vdv and jan for

Last half hour,vdv top bloke,will definitely go back to Germany at some point for family reasons does not think this season,before jan came to table rafa goes Jan's pure class,rafa rates AVB big time
Jan said had wanted to come for a long time,I told him I expect him to get 10 goals this season too and rafa was like that was in holland lol it's easy,rafas favorite goal is his back heel v feyernord for Ajax
Told them my wife don't rate luca says he can't shoot they tinkled themselves could tell he ain't the most popular player out there
Vdv though rvp will end up staying ,told rafa he was class when we won at the emirates said he didn't touch it first half,will post more later

dragon1 said:

Jenas is define toy staying

dragon1 said:

I told jenas he has everything but lacks the mentality asked him if hr remembered mabbut he needs his desire to win
Spoke to AVB no way berbs is coming back,said no to loriente,Bilbao don't want to sell,said to him has to work on ade shooting,he said we are trying to get good cover for Lennon and bale,he went very quiet when I said damao to slow for premiership I think we will sign him

dragon1 said:

avb was sat with freund and other coaches i sat table next to them,freund and avb were in deep convo u could tell known each other a while not been placed on each other,i kept trying to start convo avb would answer but very short and to the point,he definetly has something about him an arrogance ,he agreed with me that hes come at perfect time as we arent far off the finished article,he knows exactly who he wants thats for sure and what we need which he said in so many words,got huge laughter when i told freund i hoped he had bought schweinsteger with him and freund was enimated when i brought up him smashing the crossbar v wham,avb signed my shirt all the best we are tottenham,he looked at me like i was nuts when i suggested berbs,said loriente v good but they wont sell,looked embarassed when i said damao to slow we are clearly still after him,jd and gallas were walking around like bosom buddies an unlikely pairing,vdv was highlight of night absoloute top fella

Followed the next day by:

to those at thfc who monitor .....

spurs message boards my sincere apologies if I caused any issues by posting regarding my time spent with the players and coaches last night,I am just an American based spurs fan enjoying time with his heroes

i hope no real trouble was caused, may i compliment the players and all staff on there exceptional good behaviour they are all a credit to the club, as mark of an apology and a sign of respect i will not say anything regarding my time spent this evening and did not realise there would have been any issues caused by my initial post yesterday.

Then he posted ....

club clearly dont want stuff on message boards,rather not say how it got back to me that they were upset, thought i was being very complimentary but there you go

He pretty much revealed who himself and whatever source he had were:

Dragon1 at hotel in LA:

Been sat with vdv and jan for

Last half hour,vdv top bloke,will definitely go back to Germany at some point for family reasons does not think this season,before jan came to table rafa goes Jan's pure class,rafa rates AVB big time
Jan said had wanted to come for a long time,I told him I expect him to get 10 goals this season too and rafa was like that was in holland lol it's easy,rafas favorite goal is his back heel v feyernord for Ajax
Told them my wife don't rate luca says he can't shoot they tinkled themselves could tell he ain't the most popular player out there
Vdv though rvp will end up staying ,told rafa he was class when we won at the emirates said he didn't touch it first half,will post more later

dragon1 said:

Jenas is define toy staying

dragon1 said:

I told jenas he has everything but lacks the mentality asked him if hr remembered mabbut he needs his desire to win
Spoke to AVB no way berbs is coming back,said no to loriente,Bilbao don't want to sell,said to him has to work on ade shooting,he said we are trying to get good cover for Lennon and bale,he went very quiet when I said damao to slow for premiership I think we will sign him

dragon1 said:

avb was sat with freund and other coaches i sat table next to them,freund and avb were in deep convo u could tell known each other a while not been placed on each other,i kept trying to start convo avb would answer but very short and to the point,he definetly has something about him an arrogance ,he agreed with me that hes come at perfect time as we arent far off the finished article,he knows exactly who he wants thats for sure and what we need which he said in so many words,got huge laughter when i told freund i hoped he had bought schweinsteger with him and freund was enimated when i brought up him smashing the crossbar v wham,avb signed my shirt all the best we are tottenham,he looked at me like i was nuts when i suggested berbs,said loriente v good but they wont sell,looked embarassed when i said damao to slow we are clearly still after him,jd and gallas were walking around like bosom buddies an unlikely pairing,vdv was highlight of night absoloute top fella

Followed the next day by:

to those at thfc who monitor .....

spurs message boards my sincere apologies if I caused any issues by posting regarding my time spent with the players and coaches last night,I am just an American based spurs fan enjoying time with his heroes

i hope no real trouble was caused, may i compliment the players and all staff on there exceptional good behaviour they are all a credit to the club, as mark of an apology and a sign of respect i will not say anything regarding my time spent this evening and did not realise there would have been any issues caused by my initial post yesterday.

Then he posted ....

club clearly dont want stuff on message boards,rather not say how it got back to me that they were upset, thought i was being very complimentary but there you go

I sort of remember the original post. A lot of jealous posters can't just accept that people know or bump into Spurs connected guys.

I remember that and I can well believe that some people bump in to the team in these sorts of scenario's. what I thought was a disgrace though was that this clear footballing no mark decides to take it upon himself to tell jenas the things he did! If it did happen like that jenas would have been perfectly in his rights to tell this mug to go one!

He was a well known ITK prior to that meeting. I think the only reason he knew to be at that hotel was that he had source at the club.

I remember that and I can well believe that some people bump in to the team in these sorts of scenario's. what I thought was a disgrace though was that this clear footballing no mark decides to take it upon himself to tell jenas the things he did! If it did happen like that jenas would have been perfectly in his rights to tell this mug to go one!

Indeed. And calling AVB arrogant for giving him short answers when he's being an annoying tosser.

All I can say about dragon1's story is that I hope for his sake it was either made up or exaggerated. Otherwise it's possible the most embarrassing and utterly cringeworthy encounter with a famous person(s) in human history.

It wouldn't be made up. Dragon1 has been an ITK ever since I first came on message boards a few years ago and has been correct far too often to be a WUM. I remember him coming on COYS a couple of hours before KO of Jol's final match in charge saying he's been sacked and many said it was a load of rubbish. Clearly had been talking to high level people at the club as hours later it was announced and there had been no previous speculation...

Dragon1 was always one of the ITKs where you should sit up and take notice of anything he said. He was another who just didn't post unless he had some actual info and didn't often put his own opinion or speculation on what is happening. Similar to Archibald. Dragon hasn't posted since that incident in the summer and I think it's fair to say he knew someone high up in the club and has had his wrist smacked

Back