• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

The original JJetset @jetsetyid

New top scout who is mate of DE is not a swede but worked there.
I'm too embarrassed to name him as Wikipedia isn't kind!
FFS DL sort it out

I could elaborate more but I'm not going to!!

it's not good.Who is he going to spot? What network does he have to get info & internationally when you have worked in div 2?

DL has been told too ??!!

Does anyone understand this post? if so please translate.

What would Paulinho bring? Goals? Then why not just play Sigurdsson central midfield with Dembele next to him and Sandro behind him? Looks pretty damn good to me. Saves us £15,000,000 too to put towards a striker.

I don't think anyone really knows on here what Paulinho would bring, none of us have seen that much of him so let's not pretend we know exactly what we will be getting (except goals because that's the only quantifiable thing anyone can see). I'm sure he has other great attributes that AVB is aware of, he knows what he can do just like he's more than aware of what Sig can do. If he thought Sig could play CM then I'm sure he will be putting him there instead of chasing after someone else...

Do we only have one scout ? what if our top scout will work with the lower leagues to spot the talent there, and our other scouts work elsewhere and internationally ? Baldini - the man that hasnt signed for us - will have a lot of contacts and scouts etc bending his ear saying 'there's a lad playing for x club who is promising, you should check him out' or something along those lines etc.

JJ is a fudging drama queen and a pussy at that.

So I have a dilemma.I just got told something from Bale agent which isnt a disaster but a concern. After yesterday I'm not sure if to tweet?

:lol:

Of course you don't.

Ok
The agent said that DL was struggling with his wages.
That was all.
#DSTM

I am afraid it was:
JJetset:

"Looks like Roma want rid of their DOF (big falling out). I think he will possibly join us ...Mr Baldini"

Posted by Gutter on 19-5...

I am afraid it was:
JJetset:

"Looks like Roma want rid of their DOF (big falling out). I think he will possibly join us ...Mr Baldini"

Posted by Gutter on 19-5...

This had been in certain news outlets prior to Jimbojetset passing on his/her ITK with them speculating Baldini would leave Roma and join us, add the fact rumours abound since AVB signed that he wanted Baldini....

Don't shoot the messenger.

This had been in certain news outlets prior to Jimbojetset passing on his/her ITK with them speculating Baldini would leave Roma and join us, add the fact rumours abound since AVB signed that he wanted Baldini....

Don't shoot the messenger.

Yeah - after AVB tried to get him to Chelsea, then Baldini tried to get AVB to Roma, then AVB was publicly begging for a DoF last summer and then this, it was kind of pretty obvious.

Yeah - after AVB tried to get him to Chelsea, then Baldini tried to get AVB to Roma, then AVB was publicly begging for a DoF last summer and then this, it was kind of pretty obvious.

You can bet your bottom dollar that JimboJetplane will try to take credit...

Yeah because you and everyone else had been saying I bet AVB is about to get in Baldini right? Hindsight is a wonderful thing....

Baldini has got a good track record for sure. But you have to start somewhere and you won't know how good Sherwood is until he actually signs players. Let's not forget how highly regarded he is at the club, must be a good reason for that....

He was highly regarded in comparison to the other idiots who where at the club under Redknapp.
I cant believe the same Tim Sherwood who was clueless on Setanta Sports back in the day is some great footballing mind now.

In a thread about Paulinho POTL says....

Franco 'hasn't got a clue about football' Baldini is about to introduce himself to Spurs faithful.
Very impressive Franco leading negotiations on this one.

Back