• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tennis thread

I dont do bets because I have SOOOOO much money I wouldnt know what to do with extra money

That celebration by federer was so fudging fake. How long will it take to crack out the v-neck jumper...ponsey ****

Leeds, without sounding like i'm having a dig, would you have posted that if Murray was about to win?

Erm I posted it BEFORE the match. I didn't cover it as I wanted Murray to win and as I do with my sours bets its a win win situation.

Prove it. You can't. Now tinkle off and try and annoy someone belittle someone else.

10 years ago, had a £10 placepot, it paid £550.35 to a £1 stake, funnily enough I cant prove it but the bunch of work people I was with certainly enjoyed the drinks and night I paid for that night in Ascot, but if you look far enough back on the betting thread we all posted what our best wins was, DubDan trumped that, he won like £15k on a horses accy a few years back

Come on Andy, win and ill show you my growler

AxTAhjbCIAEWr80.jpg

Do not tell DHSF but i think i love you marky, you prick i just spat tea all over my screen

Yeah yeah. Too much detail to be true. What a dingdong. We've been cool, I've left you alone and then you try and belittle me? Ok pal, bovvered. 500 quid for me!!

Well done Murray did your country/group of countries proud, Federer is (even though this term is overused almost to the point of it having no meaning) amazing.

Back