• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tennis thread

Theres british people at wimbledon supporting federer? What the fudge, disgusting....

When it comes to football - scottish people dont want England to win and I suspect vice versa. So I suspect there is a bit of that. You wouldnt have seen that with Henman for sure.

Murray breaks! Serving for the set now.

I want him to win this, if only to get the monkey off his back, I think he has the talent to win a lot more.

Think Federer will win in 4 though.

Federer is missing shots I've never seen him miss before, yet Murray is only just edging it. This is so tense

Federer ha missed plenty against Djokovic and Nadal. He plays toss as well. He just has a massive advantage in experience.

Andy just needs to fight all the way. Federer isnt as fit as Murray that's for sure. An the rain can't Interupt the match

Andy just needs to fight all the way. Federer isnt as fit as Murray that's for sure. An the rain can't Interupt the match

Can give him a much needed 30 minute break though, Andy is serving well, keep it up and Fed will fade. Man, I don't know how much I can take though, almost as bad as watching Spurs

Theres british people at wimbledon supporting federer? What the fudge, disgusting....

Its an individual sport thats got absolutely nothing to do with nationality. People have their favourites and will support them. I'm not British but have always liked how Murray plays so I hope he does well. But I do wish Tennis was played behind closed doors. The Wimbledon audience is a horrible mix of upper middle class and idiots with plastic flags.

Murray has completely lost his first serve now, was going before the rain break, and he hasn't coped with the conditions changing. But if he can just get through this tricky period.....

This is a vital game.

Have a feeling if Murray loses this game he will lose alot of motivation

Its an individual sport thats got absolutely nothing to do with nationality. People have their favourites and will support them. I'm not British but have always liked how Murray plays so I hope he does well. But I do wish Tennis was played behind closed doors. The Wimbledon audience is a horrible mix of upper middle class and idiots with plastic flags.

The primary target of most companies that sponsor tennis and golf.

Im waiting for Murray to start feigning injury soon, pretend he has hurt his ankle or back or something

Back