• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tennis thread

There are far bigger ****s in the world of sport than Murray. Never understood why he inpires so much hatred.

Tiger Woods- Arrogant, robotic, boring, bad loser and notorious womaniser. Yet people still love him.
Mike Tyson- Convicted rapist. Bit a bloke's ear off, people still think he is a character.
Lewis Hamilton- As interesting as a wet flannel. Tax dodger. People still love him.
Balotelli
John Terry
Ashley Cole
Most footballers

I suppose people will forgive ANYTHING as long as they are winners

I've only just realised that is the legend Ivan Lendl. I used to hate him as a kid because he was so serious. Can't believe he's put on so much weight, eventually age, food and perhaps drink made him smile.

There are far bigger ****s in the world of sport than Murray. Never understood why he inpires so much hatred.

Tiger Woods- Arrogant, robotic, boring, bad loser and notorious womaniser. Yet people still love him.
Mike Tyson- Convicted rapist. Bit a bloke's ear off, people still think he is a character.
Lewis Hamilton- As interesting as a wet flannel. Tax dodger. People still love him.
Balotelli
John Terry
Ashley Cole
Most footballers

I suppose people will forgive ANYTHING as long as they are winners

Completely this. But with Murray it's because he's Scottish.

Last edited:
Federer is the Barca of tennis

He just seems to make things look so effortless while Murray is working twice as hard to try to win any point. Murray is sprinting left to right whilst Federer is just stationary

It's still all in the head with Murray, he could have multiple titles by now, but he gets in his own head. Such a shame, but I still have faith he will win one eventually. Could still today, but my faith has gone for this one

It's still all in the head with Murray, he could have multiple titles by now, but he gets in his own head. Such a shame, but I still have faith he will win one eventually. Could still today, but my faith has gone for this one

When one player has 16 slams and another 0 it's decisive

I think also the other 3 guys have better endurance (for whatever reason) in 5 set matches than Murray. I'm pretty sure I know the reason though.

Feel as though the writing has been on that wall since the last game in the 2nd set. Murray in complete control, up 30-0 and Federer steals the set. All Federer since then

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341766929.914684.jpg
Is there any need to post it 3 times, we all know youve bet £1k on Fed, no need to keep showing off about it, well done
If it annoys you I'll keep doing it.

What did you bet? What's your biggest bet ever? Now wind your neck in and continue with your penny bets for pencil dingdongs ok you mug.

Typical Federer tactic there of challenging a call that was miles out in a important game.
Pure gamesmanship.

Leeds, without sounding like i'm having a dig, would you have posted that if Murray was about to win?

Come on Andy, win and ill show you my growler

AxTAhjbCIAEWr80.jpg

Back