• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tennis thread

I'd imagine that was more to do with the fact it's on British territory and he's/they are british.

But he's Scottish not English. Having lived in Scotland for just over a year I can tell you a large portion of Scots hate to be affiliated with England and history is the reason behind that.

COME ON THE FEDS!

Im a quarter swiss so I'm routing for Federer. Murrays a prick anyway. All these english losers getting on the bandwagon are embarrassing. he's scottish, they're british (yes I know scots are british) clinging onto all hope that they can finally see a british win.

Exactly. No winner since Fred Perry and now a desperate move to picture a Scotsman under the union jack to have a chance to be associated with success.

But he's Scottish not English. Having lived in Scotland for just over a year I can tell you a large portion of Scots hate to be affiliated with England and history is the reason behind that.

COME ON THE FEDS!

Yes. Around third. Not the majority.

Exactly. No winner since Fred Perry and now a desperate move to picture a Scotsman under the union jack to have a chance to be associated with success.

Speak for yourself. The man plays davis cup for Britian. Will represent Britain in the Olympics and lives in London with his English girlfriend.

Anyway. Hell lose so you'll all be happy and can go back to your dull unsuccessful lives. Who's putting their money where their mouths are?

Speak for yourself. The man plays davis cup for Britian. Will represent Britain in the Olympics and lives in London with his English girlfriend.

Anyway. Hell lose so you'll all be happy and can go back to your dull unsuccessful lives. Who's putting their money where their mouths are?

I am. I have £80 riding on Feds at 1/2. Bets on.

Well it's up to people who they like and want to win, but I'm saying the level of hatred directed at Murray is unjustified.

You can fight it all you want.

Have you ever experienced a fight and felt the urge to run away as fast as you can?

It's not as simple as that ;)

Actually it is.

But Ginola wants to celebrate his nazi gold loving tax evading heritage and good for him!!

I'm rooting for Murray, can't believe people wouldnt be. A brit winning Wimbledon would be great, I love big moments in sport like that.

I never understand how any BRIT would ever want anyone to win more than a BRIT when they are playing under the BRITISH flag. In any sport. But I have a lot of patriotic pride and love my country (Both England and Britain). I guess some people just don't like to be associated with their country, sometimes I wish I was born a century ago when there was a lot more national pride.

Anyway, Mumorn, you asked about the games. GST2 looks great, and is the only one with Wimbledon in, but it's just too easy and you can't change the difficulty in career mode. Real potential, but wait for the next one. VT2 is arcade to the extreme. If you want a sim one, TS is the best series.

Back