• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Jimmy takes it as an insult (and I think that most people on here would take exception to being called deluded) then the right thing for you to do is apologise for not being clearer and not use the term again

:ross:

I guarantee you've refered to a few people on here as that over the years (and probably every other mod) yet you're informing me that i should apologise for referring to him as being deluded for believing what Jjetset said? i should not use the term deluded again? you're being serious now?

Nah i will use that term again but thanks for the advice (and i'll be sure to pm you every time another poster uses the term 'deluded')

A lot of the things he called you or I could have, lets be honest - they didnt take tremendous insight

The thing is if something is actually happening then a lot of the time ITKs can't win. Because they say something that is also in the media, but if it's happening then it's happening - can't just not give their info becuase it's in the press too. I mean, when Spurs sign a player that hasn't been in the press or ITK given info on posters on here will beat them with a stick so you can't have it both ways can you.....

For the record I do think most ITKs are full of crap. But there are about 3/4 I think have genuine connections, most of which barely post so you might not be too aware of them....

:ross:

I guarantee you've refered to a few people on here as that over the years (and probably every other mod) yet you're informing me that i should apologise for referring to him as being deluded for believing what Jjetset said? i should not use the term deluded again? you're being serious now?

Nah i will use that term again but thanks for the advice (and i'll be sure to pm you every time another poster uses the term 'deluded')

Did you mean to insult Jimmy? If not, why not say sorry for any misunderstanding and move on?

For the record I do think most ITKs are full of crap. But there are about 3/4 I think have genuine connections, most of which barely post so you might not be too aware of them....

Aside from being accurate, the only thing to add credence to an ITK.

The prolific ones, like JJetsset, are the attention seeking fabricators

I won't post anything from SC or wherever again, can only hope Jordinho and indianspurs follow suit. The thread just becomes a derailed mess every single time.

Id take being called deluded as an insult.

I think Jimmy is saying that its perfectly reasonable for JJ to think Sandro is world class, its subjective and so will likely differ from others ideas. Its not a statement of fact, but opinion.

I think Jenas is world class. It's not a statement of fact but an opinion.

Deluded an insult hahahaha oh dear and I 100% agree with your bit in bold, people seem to be offended by their own shadow these days

I said someone was more fudged up than I thought and got an infraction and ban for it. The mods are on a power trip atm and are clearly lacking in understanding what is an insult.

Did you mean to insult Jimmy? If not, why not say sorry for any misunderstanding and move on?

The fact that you actually decided to get yourself involved in this and paint it into something it clearly isn't is rather embarrassing. you want to know what honestly puts people off this site? take a look at your post and the way you handled this nothing 'debate'. A mod on GG telling a poster to apologise for referring to someone's post as deluded...posters from other forums will be laughing their tits off.

What does tracking mean ? Are we following him home at night, or stalking him while he's out shopping etc ? Not sure what tracking is ?

looking for clues, hiding in the forest, getting ready to put a net over him and take him back to the village.

Aside from being accurate, the only thing to add credence to an ITK.

The prolific ones, like JJetsset, are the attention seeking fabricators

Exactly, it's a massive giveaway. There are a couple of decent ones out there believe it or not! Also their content tends to be different to the attention seekers.....

You'd have to be deluded to think calling someone deluded is not an insult. Fortunately those people won't take this as an insult (or so logic would suggest).

Back