• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Gaston Ramirez a right or left winger?

From what I can ascertain, he is left footed. Out of 28 games started for Bologna, he scored 8 and had 4 assists. All of the statistics seem to indicate that he is about average, so I guess he might be a reasonable understudy for Bale, now Pienaar appears to be gone?

Sao Paulo accept £30m MUFC offer for Lucas Moura and player will have a medical at Manchester this week.

From what I can ascertain, he is left footed. Out of 28 games started for Bologna, he scored 8 and had 4 assists. All of the statistics seem to indicate that he is about average, so I guess he might be a reasonable understudy for Bale, now Pienaar appears to be gone?

Meanwhile Luka Modric got.... oh. Stats are misleading. Ramirez is pretty good, 21yrs old. Up and coming.

I saw some report saying AVB wants a left winger so he can switch Bale to the right ... would be a mistake imo, weakens two positions.

Agent_ITK ‏@Agent_ITK
There will be talks between #Liverpool and #Tottenham after today's friendly regarding the transfer of Charlie Adam. #LFC #Spurs #THFC

ari3_2.gif

Football agent Phil Smith has told talkSPORT that Emmanuel Adebayor’s move to Tottenham is unlikely to happen.

And he has also rubbished speculation that Queens Park Rangers could be set to hijack the deal for the Togolese striker.

Smith was instrumental in engineering Adebayor’s move from Arsenal to Emirates Marketing Project in 2009, as the African star left north London to sign a deal reportedly worth £170,000 a week.

But he has claimed the 28-year-old is pricing himself out of a move away from City as he seeks to resurrect his ailing career.

“I was involved in Adebayor going to Emirates Marketing Project from Arsenal and he is quite ruthless when it comes to getting what he wants,” Smith said.

“He got a very good deal and quite clearly he wants his pound of flesh not only on the way in but on the way out.

“And I think it’s a deal that will die on its backside so who is it that is going to come and give moneybags Adebayor the money that he wants other than moneybags QPR and I don’t think they’d even be interested in him.”

Read more at http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...appen-says-top-football-a#8WIaG0dKJQu67kLL.99

Agent_ITK ‏@Agent_ITK
There will be talks between #Liverpool and #Tottenham after today's friendly regarding the transfer of Charlie Adam. #LFC #Spurs #THFC

ari3_2.gif

I dont think that ITK has got anything remotely close have they? Really dont like Adam - he's so slow he'd make Huddlestone look like Bale. Really wouldnt want him at Spurs

I dont think that ITK has got anything remotely close have they? Really dont like Adam - he's so slow he'd make Huddlestone look like Bale. Really wouldnt want him at Spurs

The few things he got was lifted of forums. He's such a blatant WUM.

Loris beaten by solo effort from John Utaka---was that the one who played for Portsmouth? Nothing Loris could do---Lyon look poor.

Yeah, think same one. I always thought he had talent but never achieved as much with Portsmouth as he could have whether it was Portsmouth being crap or Utaka being inconsistent is arguable.

Back