• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you lot want a separate ITK thread?

Have had a few requests once again for a pure ITK thread, like which we had before.

It would HAVE to be for the posting of "ITK" only.....no discussion, no slagging (especially of the forum it originated on).

And African would be banned if he turned it into a formation thread.

Thoughts?

Would keep the existing Transfer Rumour thread for the paper stuff, and other such stories, where discussion would be allowed.

can we trust you lot to NOT comment in the ITK thread? can you just let people post what they have read on other forums? (because let's be honest, there is no REAL ITK, is there?)

What? No slagging?? That's the whole point. No slagging of the forum okay, but it's gg tradition that any ITK is labelled the attention seeking twunts that they are (who we all secretly can't get enough of).

i like the I-Talk-Krap in one place. But I also like the slagging, its an essential part of swallowing the BS!!!!

Cant we have both Mister, please please???? [-o<

i like the I-Talk-Krap in one place. But I also like the slagging, its an essential part of swallowing the BS!!!!

Cant we have both Mister, please please???? [-o<

No. Now go to bed with no tea.

Actually.........I do like the slagging. keeps it real. But if you allow the slagging, therein starts debate. And we don't debate too well on here, Despite there being a number of mass debaters.

I'll think about it.

All ITK posters should be banned!

I have it on good authority that there will be no ITK thread this year. Don't shoot the messenger.

i think it's been best in the past where we had 2 seperate threads - one for the specific ITK post or newspaper report etc and another for all the discussion on said info

It's still there, I've not managed to burn it down or bankrupt it yet. Business is on the whole steady but it comes in peaks and troughs. Manic one day and hardly see a soul the next. Still hoping for a large lottery win that will save me from dealing with Joe Public.

I really wish Hazard ends up stuck at Lille next season due to his whoring, he's hitching his skirt to Chelsea now. ](*,)

All he cares about is CL and who will pay him the most, absolute mercenary ***t.

I'll set Sandro on him at the Lane.

Don't see the point. ITK, twitter and journalism are all the same thing really (and merging more and more into one). Just keep it all in the transfer rumour thread.

Other forums have ITK noticeboards, so don't see the point of replicating that if that's all it's going to be (i.e. without discussion)

Don't see the point. ITK, twitter and journalism are all the same thing really (and merging more and more into one). Just keep it all in the transfer rumour thread.

Other forums have ITK noticeboards, so don't see the point of replicating that if that's all it's going to be (i.e. without discussion)

Take your point. But.......would you still read it several times a day if there was one? Just in case ;)

It's not Football Manager. These players will cost a LOT of money. Money we don't have.

We're probably talking what, ?ú40-44m (?ú8m Verts, ?ú8m Ade, ?ú12-14m Leandro, ?ú12-14m Remy).

We could raise at least 2/3 of that by selling Defoe, Bassong, Pienaar, Gio, Corluka, Gomes, Jenas and Bentley.

We'll also be losing King, Saha and Nelsen off the wage bill.

I do also think the money is there for the right players - under 25s with sell on value who our next manager will also appreciate (however soon he arrives), which 3 of those 4 are (Ade is obviously 2 years older). There's just no money available for more oldies like Joe Cole or Rio Ferdinand.

Last edited:
Back