• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought from next season we had to have at least 6 Brits in the matchday squad, or is that 2013-14, or just total b#llocks and I dreamt it??

I thought from next season we had to have at least 6 Brits in the matchday squad, or is that 2013-14, or just total b#llocks and I dreamt it??

haven't heard about that rule

how would arsenal fair ?

Walcott, Gibbs, Chamberlain, Ramsey, Wheelchair

damn better than id hoped !

Milner, Barry, Lescott

or

Lennon, Parker, Dawson/King ?

I know what three I'd rather pick that's for sure. Yet ours cost a combined total of ?ú12m.

yeah but Emirates Marketing Project have to pay a premium because of who they are and what backing they have...those transfer fees are not realistic at all

yeah but Emirates Marketing Project have to pay a premium because of who they are and what backing they have...those transfer fees are not realistic at all

what about the money Liverpool paid for their English 'stars' in the summer ? if you want to sign an English player for the first team then you will be paying extortionate prices

we lucked out with Parker in that he had been relegated with West Ham had not long left on his contract and we were the only team he wanted to move to

what about the money Liverpool paid for their English 'stars' in the summer ? if you want to sign an English player for the first team then you will be paying extortionate prices

we lucked out with Parker in that he had been relegated with West Ham had not long left on his contract and we were the only team he wanted to move to

If we want english players then we need to get them in young, it did not work with bostock and maybe not parrett. But it worked well with huddlestone, walker, dawson, bale.

We should be looking at this path again. In the 2nd division play off final butland and powell will play against each other, i think they have every chance of being in future england squads together. The is the talent lower down the divisions we just need to try and get there first.

We got plenty of promising English talent coming through such as Kane, Townsend, Rose, Caulker, Smith, etc. They all need the right oppertunity/loan deals to set them on their way as did Walker

fair points...we got stung with Bentley and Bent and that was quite a few years ago too

Graeme Bailey‏@SkyGraemeBailey
Sky Sports understands that Tottenham are ready to make a move to land Udinese midfield star Kwadwo Asamoah

strange one that ? perhaps AC have followed up their rumored interest in Sandro ?

don't quite see the need for 3 defense minded midfielders

seems more of a box to box to me.......an athletic one at that

i dont think it'd mean that sandro was off

hopefully - still though i don't quite see the point in this one - unless Modric is off and we think Parker/Sandro/Huddelstone/Asamoah is a strong enough cm pool - with VdV there as well hmmmmm

maybe they're still interested in Gio and some kind of deal is going to be struck involving the two

I'll pop this in here, too:

Dragon1 has commented;

been told h and dl relationship at all time low and good chance h is off,i have asked re replacements and been told nowt

secondly danny rose wants to leave and we are happy for him to do so for the right offer

The ITK's have spoken...

Back