• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
05 Jul 2012 08:12 #

in
Date: 5th July 2012
ITK: The Cobra
Player: Adebayor, Vertonghen and Stadium naming Rights
Probability: 7/10
Source/Status:

Info: All set to happen by this weekend

The same thing was said this time last week.

Who archibald
Date 5th July
Site Spurs Odyssey

bid in for Butland and loan back for a year. They want £7 million

Just out of interest - you guys think we will bring in a couple of strikers. I would be disappointed with JUST Ade.

Can we just raid Birmingham for both Butland and Redmond like when we raided Sheff Utd for Naughton and Walker?

Can we just raid Birmingham for both Butland and Redmond like when we raided Sheff Utd for Naughton and Walker?

Our double raids usually work out well. Buy one, get one extra. And the extra one is the best one.

Etherington - Davis
Reid - Dawson
Naughton - Walker

Just out of interest - you guys think we will bring in a couple of strikers. I would be disappointed with JUST Ade.

Will Defoe stay? and will he be converted into a RW?

I still think personally that Remy would be more suited to the right side of a 4-3-3 but everyone seems adamant he would be an out and out striker. That's if we get him of course.

I would not mind seeing Ade come back in but he has to improve on his finishing. He could have quite easily got 25 goals last season.

Redmond would be great like for like for Lennon and Bale whilst Butland who is very highly rated could get coached well by Friedel as well as being bedded into the team at a young age.

Back