• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saha is finished and think we have other priorities for our cash that our 4th choice CF. If they guy is half decent and has the sort of personality which is suitable to not playing that much then there is little to lose

Kone scored 3 goals in 55 starts between 2007 and 2011... Hes 30 next year. To say i dont want him is an understatement..

With Sevilla, he only managed 2 goals with the club in over 3 seasons..:lol:

More of the same I expect, nothing has happened the last few years to suggest otherwise

The transfer market has been very stagnant the last few years and only the stupid rich clubs (Chelsea & Emirates Marketing Project) and the stupid club (Liverpool) doing any serious business. In a market where players only move for massively inflated fees, can you blame Levy for sitting tight and waiting for the market to free up again?

If Levy messes up Vertonghem deal then I will be so tinkled.
Around ?ú9-?ú15mill for a world class CB who is available in our wage structure and Levy is messing it up.

Exactly why we don't sign anybody; LEVY!

Around ?ú9-?ú15mill for a world class CB who is available in our wage structure and Levy is messing it up.

Also Exactly why the club is so well financially run.

Exactly why we don't do a Leeds; LEVY.

While the subject is strikers, Juventus are speaking to Higuain.

If Higuain is available we should be doing everything in our power to be involved. Italian Champions is obviously a much bigger draw, but I guess it depends on how he views the league/challange as well as how tomorrow goes.

What a player though, Mourinho can't surely be selling him?

I think that ?ú15m for Vertonghen with 1 year on his contract is excessive, so I don't think Levy is messing anything up.

But ?ú15m for Vertonghen with two years left is a steal... It's all relative, it's about time we just got it done imo.

From a French journalist. Basically ITKs that use their real names:

Julien Laurens ‏@LaurensJulien

Harry Redknapp met Lo?»c R?®my yesterday in Paris at Orly airport.Looking good for Spurs.Marseille is asking around15M?ú for the transfer

owl-orly.jpg

Holt hands in transfer request at Norwich

Eventhough he has had a good season, would a 31-year old player with only 1 season in the PL hand in a transfer request, unless he had other offers on the table?

Pretty sure a club has been talking to him with the promise of a big payrise

Sunderland would be a good bet - MON likes a physical lump upfront and they need a striker or two

Back