• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Owen ? The same Owen thats been living on 'that goal' for his full career ? No thanks, I'd rather have Rasziak.

Apparently he has said he doesn't care if we are CL or not, he wants to play for the mighty Spurs.

“I would like to play for Spurs, whether they are in the Champions League or not,” Vertonghen was quoted as saying in Holland.

Apparently he has said he doesn't care if we are CL or not, he wants to play for the mighty Spurs.

“I would like to play for Spurs, whether they are in the Champions League or not,” Vertonghen was quoted as saying in Holland.

Yep, the issue isnt the CL. Its how long Levy plays hard-ball on over the fee

A lot of the media are now saying everything is agreed except the fee, even Jan himself has said that he thinks the current Spurs offer is good, maybe we can increase a tiny bit more and Ajax should accept it. Suppose we don't know if that is really the case.

I like his attitude!

By all accounts this Vertonghen is a good player, only seen him a few times and he looked decent so crack on Levy!

Would be great if we got 2-3 big signings done before the Euros kick off.

Vertonghen
Remy
????

The same guy who tweeted this also tweeted that we were close to getting Remy but he could be waiting on saturdays outcome... Dunno how genuine his itk is tho??

If its ITK then I'd just say its flimflam :D wait for the fella who got it all spot on in Jan to pipe up on SC and see what he says :-k

I saw in the French press that Remy was supposed to come over to London on Tuesday to meet officials at the club but that was scrapped also seen €20m+ fee's quoted for him so will be a fairly big signing if we pull it off.

AC Milan veteran Clarence Seedorf is interesting Tottenham.

Seedorf is coming off contract and feels he still has "two or three years" left playing at the highest level.

Milan sources say Spurs are interested in Seedorf, who can play in midfield and attack.

If tribal football say it then it is definitely true.

A lot of the media are now saying everything is agreed except the fee, even Jan himself has said that he thinks the current Spurs offer is good, maybe we can increase a tiny bit more and Ajax should accept it. Suppose we don't know if that is really the case.

I like his attitude!

thats been the situation since last week

Back