• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who: The Journalist
When: 5th June
Where: SC

Re; Harrys contract.
I’m told it’s not a one year extension to his current deal, but a new two year deal from now with a good increase in wages and an option to extend if both agree after two years. The wage is not an issue; it’s just the length of contract; Harry just wants a straight 3 or 4 year deal.

Yes - he was the only good midfielder available and willing to sign for Manchester United ;)

I have to say I'm surprised that Hazard didn't go to Utd as I'm sure he would have got serious money there too. When you consider the stature of Utd compared to the shallow, soulless clubs that are Chelsea and City, I just was sure that he was nailed on to Utd.

Anyway what do I know. What is Kagawa like?

Who: The Journalist

Re; Harrys contract.
I’m told it’s not a one year extension to his current deal, but a new two year deal from now with a good increase in wages and an option to extend if both agree after two years. The wage is not an issue; it’s just the length of contract; Harry just wants a straight 3 or 4 year deal.

3/4 years in top would be utter madness. I can live with 2 and well see how it goes next season. I have grave reservations about Harry's ongoing commitment an vigour for the job but let's see.

I never for one min thought he would join us, I just cannot see why he would join CFC over the two Manchester clubs for anything rather than money..

He has been badly advised

And living in a plush Lindon pad rather than Cheshire. Now I'm a proud honorary northerner and Manchester is a great city, but for a French speaking Belgian its a no brainer

And living in a plush Lindon pad rather than Cheshire. Now I'm a proud honorary northerner and Manchester is a great city, but for a French speaking Belgian its a no brainer

I think that he said Joe Cole had been talking up Chelsea

Damn good player. Good news is it could mean they lose interest in Modric.

Doubt it. Could be a useful looking United midfield if they manage to get both Modric and Tiote.

Modric and Tiote playing behind a midfield 3 of Valencia, Kagawa and Young with Rooney up top. pretty fudging special if you ask me.

Let's try and keep the Redknapp talk to the Redknapp thread. I know that there is some supposed ITK that started this but if we talk about it here, this thread just gets blocked up with Redknapp talk and the stuff on players gets lost.

So far we've seen Kagawa, Hazard and Marin join the premier league. No such transfers for us just yet, but it's always interesting seeing how these highly rated players from other leagues do. Have I missed any other big (ish) name signings?

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are looking at some cheap Frenchies. Not much happening yet apart from those released.

Who: Happyspur (Not our one)
Where: COYS

Am in Poland working at the Euros and just had a chat with our very own Rafa.

He stated -. again - that he has no plans to leave Spurs for Schalke. 'In football you never know, but I am happy at Spurs and want to stay'.

He also said that he hopes that Harry extends his contract and that he wants Ade to stay. Not just because of his footballing qualities but also because of his positive attitude within the squad....Over and out from Krakow.

Did this get missed?

Who: Brownhead

Valid source, haven't posted for a while, mods know where my info comes from.

Been told Verts will be announced today and the hold up mainly now, amongst the usual stuff was we should be announcing another signing! Wouldn't say who tho as it hasn't been as common knowledge as Verts and being kept quiet as the club don't want anything scuppered

COYS

lol. my goodness me.

_c1068213_image_0.png

Back