• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
martin_petrov_1013221c.jpg

Hmmm, I think you're right - far too deep of a hairline!

TRANSFER GOSSIP

New Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has warned the Anfield board to forget about selling striker Luis Suarez, 25.

Full story: The Sun

AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri has reiterated to Emirates Marketing Project that defender Thiago Silva, 27, is not for sale.

Full story: talkSPORT
Rafael van der Vaart refuses to rule out a move to Schalke

Tottenham's Rafael van der Vaart has refused to rule out a move to Schalke

Tottenham Dutch midfielder Rafael van der Vaart, 29, has refused to rule out the prospect of joining Schalke, in a bid to be closer to his wife who works for a German TV channel.

Full story: The Metro

Tottenham defender Sebastien Bassong is a wanted man, with both Monaco and Russian side Rubin Kazan interested in signing the 25-year-old.

Full story: Daily Mail

Chelsea target Lucas Moura, 19, won't be leaving Sao Paulo until 2014 at the earliest. The attacker has already reportedly been the subject of a ?ú30m bid from the Blues.

Full story: talkSPORT

Tottenham are planning a double raid on West Ham to sign goalkeeper Robert Green, 32, and defender James Tomkins, 23.

Wigan and Fulham are both chasing Derby striker Theo Robinson, 23, who scored 12 goals last season.

Full story: The Sun
OTHER GOSSIP

Former Chelsea defender Marcel Desailly has emerged as the new favourite to replace Brendan Rodgers at Swansea.
Frank Lampard could represent Team GB at the Olympics

Frank Lampard could represent Team GB at the Olympics

Full story: Daily Mirror

Rodgers, who moved to Liverpool, admits there will always be a section of the Anfield crowd who don't want him at the club.

Full story: Daily Mirror

After being forced to pull out of Euro 2012 through injury, Chelsea and England midfielder Frank Lampard, 33, could be in line for a call-up to represent Team GB at this summer's Olympics.

Full story: Daily Mail
AND FINALLY

The European Championship has finally been immortalised in Lego, just days before the 2012 tournament gets under way in Poland and Ukraine.

You have to laugh at this tool's interview..

Eden Hazard has admitted he opted to join Chelsea over Manchester United as he feels there are greater opportunities for first-team football at Stamford Bridge.

The 21-year-old Belgium international will join the Blues for pre-season training in July having passed a medical and agreed personal terms.

Chelsea confirmed on Monday that they had reached an agreement with Lille, with the transfer fee reported to be in the region of ?ú32million, with the player set to sign a five-year deal.

Hazard, who can play in a variety of attacking roles, admitted that the Blues' UEFA Champions League triumph played a key role in his decision to move to West London.

"There was a struggle between Chelsea and United but, for me, Chelsea has the best project. The team is young and I have a better chance to play there."

"When they won the Champions League I told myself, 'Why not Chelsea?' Hazard told French radio station RMC.

Hazard, who openly flirted with several of Europe's top clubs - including Real Madrid and Barcelona - added: "At 21, Real or Barca would have been more difficult for me.

"If I play well enough at Chelsea, I could win my place in the starting team."

Best project - What sacking a manager every 6 months and have a russian crook buy the players and a young team, hahaha really...the guy is a total knob

Project.

flimflam word in relation to football. Made up to help justify certain people's decisions in signing for one club as opposed to another.

Project.

flimflam word in relation to football. Made up to help justify certain people's decisions in signing for one club as opposed to another.

Why not be honest, I joined CFC as they offered me shed loads of cash and also gave my agent ?ú10m for me to sign on

Why not be honest, I joined CFC as they offered me shed loads of cash and also gave my agent ?ú10m for me to sign on

Oh come on he's joined the European champions? Like it or not rats what they are why would he pick us over them? United city and Chelsea were supposedly offering him all top wages and he chose them let him get on with it nothing new Chelsea buying top players and us getting dross

Oh come on he's joined the European champions? Like it or not rats what they are why would he pick us over them? United city and Chelsea were supposedly offering him all top wages and he chose them let him get on with it nothing new Chelsea buying top players and us getting dross

I never for one min thought he would join us, I just cannot see why he would join CFC over the two Manchester clubs for anything rather than money..

He has been badly advised

There is no guarantee that Hazard will succeed. In fact I would be delighted to see him flop just for the way he has been carrying on. He's a clown shoe joining a team full of them. He'll fit right in. We don't need no stinking Hazard!

Demeble looks good and improving every time I see him. He's will move to one of the big boys unless we act now.

A Swedish paper is reporting that PSG and AC Milan have agreed on a €40 million deal for Ibra. No agreement with the player yet as he's at the euros.

This picture isn't that Marvin Martin fella by any chance?

There were rumours a few days back that he was shown around the Lane??

MUFC midfielder Paul Pogba has revealed he is in Turin to complete his transfer to Italian champions Juventus.

The Sun

• England boss Roy Hodgson has told Rio Ferdinand: You still have an international future.
  • Eden Hazard only opted to join Chelsea after they won the Champions League.
  • Arsenal captain Robin van Persie has paid tribute to Italian champions Juventus.
  • Hulk has paved the way for his move to Chelsea after admitting he is ready to leave Portugal.
  • Borussia Monchengladbach have leapt to the front of the queue to sign Blackburn's Junior Hoilett.
  • Reading are close to beating Udinese and Genoa to the signing of Colombia midfielder Carlos Sanchez from Valenciennes.
  • Sunderland's Ahmed Elmohamady says he is close to joining West Ham.
  • Liverpool have won the race to sign Birmingham whizzkid Foday Nabay.
  • Youssouf Mulumbu is a target for Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Tottenham.
  • Wigan and Fulham are chasing Derby striker Theo Robinson.
  • Brendan Rodgers will not let Luis Suarez leave Liverpool.
  • Malky Mackay insists he is fully committed to Cardiff as Norwich search for a new manager.

Daily Mirror

• Roy Hodgson has offered Rio Ferdinand an olive branch - and does not want him to quit England.
  • Roman Abramovich fitted another piece into his ?ú120million Eden project at Chelsea on Monday night - and Porto striker Hulk will be next.
  • Arsenal ace Robin van Persie insists he will not talk about his future until after Euro 2012 - but admits that Juventus are "a great team".
  • Marcel Desailly has emerged as a shock contender for the Swansea job.
  • David Silva has snubbed Real Madrid and will stay at Emirates Marketing Project.
  • Chelsea will loan goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois back to Atletico Madrid next season.
  • Rob Green is on Tottenham's radar after deciding to quit West Ham.
  • Liverpool will fight Manchester United to land Crewe youngster Nick Powell.
  • Norwich are targeting a top European boss to succeed Paul Lambert.
  • QPR boss Mark Hughes is eyeing Saudi Sportswashing Machine's Fraser Forster to fill his goalkeeping vacancy.

Daily Mail

• Roy Hodgson is under increasing pressure to justify his decision not to take Rio Ferdinand to Euro 2012 amid fears that the backlash could destroy harmony in the England camp.
  • Frank Lampard is in contention for a surprise place in Stuart Pearce's Team GB squad after his Euro 2012 heartbreak.
  • Juventus and Torino are set to battle it out for out-of-contract Chelsea defender Jose Bosingwa.
  • Turkish side Eskisehirspor want Arsenal midfielder Tomas Rosicky.
  • Leicester and Bolton are chasing Cluj's Senegal winger Modou Sougou.
  • Sunderland are showing interest in Porto full-back Jorge Fucile.

Daily Express

• Rio Ferdinand has promised to get behind England at Euro 2012 despite his controversial absence from the squad.
  • Eden Hazard has completed his move to Chelsea - and could not resist a dig at Manchester United.
  • Norwich plan to scour the continent for their new manager.
  • Brendan Rodgers insists Liverpool will always be Kenny Dalglish's "home".

Daily Star

• Rio Ferdinand is refusing to quit playing for England, despite his latest snub by boss Roy Hodgson.
  • Eden Hazard has completed his ?ú32m move to Chelsea from Lille.
  • West Brom midfielder Youssouf Mulumbu claims he is wanted by Tottenham and Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
  • Sunderland want to sign Republic of Ireland star Aiden McGeady from Spartak Moscow.
  • Blackburn's Junior Hoilett is set to celebrate his 22nd birthday by sealing a ?ú1million switch to Borussia Monchengladbach.
  • Norwich want a manager with big-league experience as they search for Paul Lambert's replacement.

The Times

• Harry Redknapp's future as manager of Tottenham appears increasingly uncertain before he heads into contract discussions with the club's hierarchy this week.
  • Brendan Rodgers has turned to diplomacy in an early attempt to cement his position as Liverpool manager with a declaration that he will always reserve a warm welcome for Kenny Dalglish, his predecessor.

Don't know if posted yet but Internacional signed Nilmar (from relegated Villareal), Leandro Damiao could be easier to get now?

Well lets be honest - he was gonna get a brickload of cash at Man bricky too (maybe more cash actually). He is a fluffy bunnies cuddling but you cant say he moved to Chelscum just for cash when the other team is Man bricky.

We are not in CL, we barely could pay 100k let alone 200k a week and well did we have 30m to pay Lille? doubt it.

Back