• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Based on AVB's 4-3-3

-----Dembele----Sandro----Sigrudsson

------Lennon------Ade---------Bale

Back-up:

-------Thudd-----Parker-----Liverbore

-------Dempsey---Defoe----Townsend

Am I the only one who's not overwhelmed?

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Dempsey has nothing to do with Moutinho imo. If we get both then that is amazing!

Dempesy is the fallback option for Willian and whoever were 2nd and 3rd choice (Remy?).

How much Dempsey cost?

QPR are the new Sunderland.....Buy a host of players, dont fancy them and replace them a window later.

hold on, im confused - is Dempsey a forward or an attacking midfielder ?

Based on AVB's 4-3-3

Back-up:

-------Thudd-----Parker-----Liverbore

-------Dempsey---Defoe----Townsend

Honestly don't give a brick how whelmed you might be.

Whether or not we win games will be the deciding factor.

Dempsey has nothing to do with Moutinho imo. If we get both then that is amazing!

I hope so, but I can see how Dempsey could be connected even though they are very different players. Dembele can play in multiple positions, bringing in Moutinho would mean that he could play further forward, bringing in Dempsey could mean that he could play as a deeper playmaker.

Swansea and Fulham have done some good business.

Since you actually know how we fared in the transfer market and the league in the 90s and early 00s I'm actually lost for words. There is no way to respond to your statements.

Then don't

Based on AVB's 4-3-3

If thats a genuine 3-3 then it will get over run every day of the week....

Honestly don't give a brick how whelmed you might be.

Whether or not we win games will be the deciding factor.

warm and friendly

Quality of players is generally linked to games won

round pegs, round holes please

Say Benny breaks his leg - do we want Verts or Bale playing LB for 3 months?

up to date and realistic view of football please

seriously - very few clubs can afford (financially or from a moral pov) to have two players for every position. having a spread of players with some versatility is essential.

on that note Dempsey is also a very astute signing - looks like we couldnt get a Llorente, and maybe not a Moutinho, but Dempsey offers a goal threat and can cover AM, RW and CF.

he is also proven to be effective (not spectacular) in this league.

[video=youtube;vJ-NB6S2dq4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ-NB6S2dq4[/video]

QPR are the new Sunderland.....Buy a host of players, dont fancy them and replace them a window later.

it's disturbing that they're getting sugar daddy money though - it may not work now, but eventually, the money will catch up and they'll improve. While we're still living within our means, other clubs are gaming the system.

I can see Moutinho being a VDV after the deadline type signing.

You have more chance of getting brick out of a rocking horse than anyone else of any world class note joining the club.....

Back