• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

And let's be honest, who wouldn't cheer if he scored? I for one would and I can't stand the cnut

i support Spurs - the players are simply a tool when it comes down to it (and Berba is one of the biggest Tool's around - but GHod i love watching him play football.)

Jenas going is superb, especially early morning like that. It will free us some cash and some wages for the rest of the day!

fcuk me I have not done one piece of work. Im buzzing even though I know nothing will happen. bolllox bollox bollox.

beers tonight with my pals at mine to watch it, why do it to ourselves?!

I am now going to act like a 12 year old and say...

...how much egg would be worn on faces if we signed Moutinho, Llorente and Lloris? More to the point, would any other club in world football have two starters who's last names begin with a double 'L'?!!!!!!!

You may say I am a dreamer...(errr) I'm not the only one (sorry Macca & John, slight adaptation there!)...

They would need more than 350 that is for certain if we signed a new #9

More like 3500

Strangely - the precedent is against us on that one...

What precedent?

Berbatov and Keane?

Completely different. Two players who were determined to leave and who were undermining morale in the dressing room.

No such problem with VDV.

I am now going to act like a 12 year old and say...

...how much egg would be worn on faces if we signed Moutinho, Llorente and Lloris? More to the point, would any other club in world football have two starters who's last names begin with a double 'L'?!!!!!!!

You may say I am a dreamer...(errr) I'm not the only one (sorry Macca & John, slight adaptation there!)...

Swansea? Cardiff?

Harry Redknapp can't resist getting in on the action with a deadline day swoop for Joe Cole. He sees Joe as a utility player at this stage in his career and his he can do a job in the garden and kitchen

What precedent?

Berbatov and Keane?

Completely different. Two players who were determined to leave and who were undermining morale in the dressing room.

No such problem with VDV.

The precedent of selling key players and vital startes at the very end of the window without replacments, jimmy

I am going to have to sign off for a while...I'm actually so excited at the optimistic thought of who might be in our shirt post 11pm that I'm getting giddy. Like a 12 year old twit!!!!

Back