• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The 1060 pages and finally a striker summer transfer thread

yeah, is that because all black people look the same?

In the interest of political correctness I think someone should suggest at least one Caucasian, one Asian and one Arab player. That's just a minimum though, we should perhaps gather a list of players from various ethnic minorities from around the world to include as well...

leicester-city-emile-heskey-306-merlin-premier-league-98-football-sticker-58012-p.jpg

You swine!
That picture brings out cold sweats.

In the interest of political correctness I think someone should suggest at least one Caucasian, one Asian and one Arab player. That's just a minimum though, we should perhaps gather a list of players from various ethnic minorities from around the world to include as well...

Sexist.

The only member of the Portugeuse national team that showed up to the Euros! Bigger than Lennon, has a shot on him, has speed and is tenacious with and without the ball. He'd definitely spice up the squad imo.

Norwich have signed Alexander Tettey from Rennes. An improved Jenas at a fraction of the cost.

He used to be very highly rated at Rosenborg... Rennes aren't French Div 2 either, they are the team M'Vila plays for..

He used to be very highly rated at Rosenborg... Rennes aren't French Div 2 either, they are the team M'Vila plays for..

Meh, he was never that good. Used to frustrate the brick out of me with poor passing and extremely poor finishing. Runs a lot though.

No doubt we all want the best for Spurs but I seem to be in the minority in thinking that the cheap and personal abuse of Modric has gone too far.

The "little rat" has been our best player for the last four years. Four years is a long time time when the average career span is 10-15 years, particularly when you are undoubtably one of the best players in the world in your position.

Some people don't seem to live in the real world and the hypocrisy is breathtaking at times. 99 out of 100 people that post on here would drop their current employer in a heartbeat if offered the chance to treble their wage and work for the most prestigious company in their field of work.

Klinsmann is hero worshipped by Spurs fans but he fudged off after one year!
I'm just glad to have witnessed such a great player wear the lilywhite shirt and I wish him all the best.

I love Spurs to bits and I spend more time and money on Tottenham than a sane man should do, but perspective is needed. As much as I crave it to be the case, we are not in same league as Real Madrid, and we never have been.

Sorry for the rant. It's not aimed at you personally; more the abusers of Modric generally.

Some good points, but ...

90% of the people on here would take a six-year guaranteed contact at a standard wage ... let alone 40k pw or more.

The "little rat" was happy to sign the contact once, when it was in his interests, and now isn't, when he can get better. A little criticism isn't unreasonable.

I've never understood the attitude to Klinsmann. A diving cheat who jumped ship at the first sign of greener pastures. He clearly had better PR people.

Some good points, but ...

90% of the people on here would take a six-year guaranteed contact at a standard wage ... let alone 40k pw or more.

The "little rat" was happy to sign the contact once, when it was in his interests, and now isn't, when he can get better. A little criticism isn't unreasonable.

I've never understood the attitude to Klinsmann. A diving cheat who jumped ship at the first sign of greener pastures. He clearly had better PR people.

He was so happy he signed it once that renewed his contract in May 2010 ;)

Who: robcraig
Where: COYS
When: 24th August

Bloody hell, just read through everything!! Im back in the house and can give you a proper round up of what fully happened!!
1) Bit of confusion on the pictures. The pic with Sandro in it was taken after Levy had just walked inside. The two people in the top left hand corner, i have no idea. Levy is not in than pic
2) There were two guys came into the lodge literally a minute after Levy and Sandro nearly bear hugged the guy in the suit. They talked for about a minute or so and then they were asked to come inside by someone i didn't recognise.
3) The guy who we are debating if it is a player or not walked out of the lodge, he had two men and one woman with him. I wish i had of known what M'Vila looked like before hand, damm.
4) Modric came outside, followed by Levy. They shook hands and both got in their cars to drive off.
5) Huddlestone was driving into the training ground at the same time as Luka and Levy were trying to leave which worked out really well as i got the chance to talk to Levy for a second
6) i asked if Modric had been sold, Levy just smiled. I asked if we were signing a striker he said, we will see- hopefully.
7) Gareth Bale actually didnt look miserable!!!

So there you go

Roger Morgan says the guy in the pic is Niang.

Back