• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just seen Bosingwa's signing for QPR. More shrewd business from Hughes.

......................Green......................
Bosingwa.....Mbia....Ferdinand.....Fabio
.................Diakite.....Park................
Wright-Phillips......Taarabt..........Hoilett
........................Cisse.......................

They've quietly gone about their business and have assembled almost a whole new team!

Mid table beckons for them I reckon.....

Everton may have a decent partnership going this season. Mirallas seems to be signed for £6m. 34 goals in 52 appearances for Olympiakos. The greek league isn't the strongest, but Jelavic - Mirallas can be pretty decent.

They've quietly gone about their business and have assembled almost a whole new team!

Mid table beckons for them I reckon.....

same. He's building a team of solid Premier League players, they all have to gel though but the same happened with Jol and Fulham at the beginning of last season, once they got going they were good. Hughes is a good manager in my opinion and sticks with what he knows. He has winners in that team

Everton may have a decent partnership going this season. Mirallas seems to be signed for £6m. 34 goals in 52 appearances for Olympiakos. The greek league isn't the strongest, but Jelavic - Mirallas can be pretty decent.

Everyone's going Belgian !!

Too late, season started. If we are going to play a 36 game season again I want some money back on my season ticket

Give it up if that's your attitude. 30,000 waiting in line that support the club through thick and thin and don't throw their toys out because the club is properly run

Apparently Modric to Madrid hit a new stumbling block. Levy moving the goalposts again.

Jose think Levy is pulling his nose or something.

Transfer Poem (inspiration by Pozo)

We wait, that's what we do,
As the hours and the minutes go by,
Each stroke of the clock-
Tick, follows tock, follows tick (follows tock)
Onward, we stare, as the F5 fades,
And we lose all hope - we cry,
Our anger boiling in our chests,
For what? Why are we upset? We see Levy,
Coming out of the Lane, smug look on his face,
And we fear Levy, realising his human mind is weak-
What does he need? A blue faced Russian, placing his icy stare
over London, just waiting to gazump our transfer targets!

Does Levy really need that? Or perhaps, someone wanting him to spend some money
Forcing him to open his cheque book, to invest in people rather than property,
And a portugeuse in the shape of the messiah, stooped in a trenchcoat, he looks dark-
But it's a noble cause he fights, just waiting, waiting,
For support, or for his inevitable fate!

CAN WE PLEASE SIGN SOMEONE DECENT BEFORE THIS THREAD REACHES 1000 PAGES [-o<

Back