• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Suarez - Serial Biter

Re: World Cup Group D - Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy

Wow Liverscum fans really are ****s. This incident has made me hat ethem so much earlier than the norm i.e. during the season. They have surpassed my expectations as dumb ****s who think that the media is against them haha. So funny. Still the victim in all this eh

Surely any Uruguay player (and their manager) who publically defended him should be charged with unsporting behaviour/bringing the game into disrepute.. whatever it is? This is supposed to be the pinnacle of football, the best our sport has to offer, for the millions of youngsters watching on TV, and they defend that idiot and blatently lie. In some ways they are worse than him. Suarez clearly has issues and does stupid stuff on instinct with being able to control it but those players defending his actions know exactly what they are doing

Surely the guy should be on a criminal charge, I am not interested in biting anyone but about 10 times a day I want to hit someone. More when I am in London, apart from walking with my shoulders out so people who do not look where they are going get a knock I do not hit people because I do not want to get a criminal record or go to jail.

Do they not have laws in Brazil? surely the police should be looking into an attack on an individual by another individual.

As for the Uruguayans blaming the British press it just reinforces my belief that most of the world would like to blame us for most things while with the other hand taking as much as they can and anyone who thinks differently is extremely naive.

The thing which bothers me especially from Liverpool fans is this. If you are OK with Luis being a cun*t and banging them in for your club and helping you win matches while continuing his cheating and regular **** ways then fine each person has their own limit to morality and what to expect from someone representing your club. However, don't keep denying the fact that he is a cun*t just own it and accept you are fine with his behaviour as long as he is winning you games.

Also people say his behaviour has improved but how really? He is still cheating every match to some degree, diving goading opposing players and referees. I guess if you say he hadn't bitten anyone for over a year then that should be applauded but by regular player standards this past season he was still the biggest cheat in the Premier League. I am not shocked at all he has gone and bit someone again it is in his DNA he clearly cannot control his actions.

As for the Uruguayans blaming the British press it just reinforces my belief that most of the world would like to blame us for most things while with the other hand taking as much as they can and anyone who thinks differently is extremely naive.

It is the same reaction Liverpool had. This is a witch hunt against us and our best player. Unreal when you think the **** can't go a week without cheating or doing something retarded but thinks everyone is against him. DO the british press attack Sergio Aguero, Vincent Kompany or Robin Van Persie? No because they don't act like ****s on a regular basis

Banging the goals in buys a lot of forgiveness from football fans, we'd probably not be hugely different to them if he was one of ours.

Why to TalkSh*** keep insisting that FIFA can't do anything about club football?

Meanwhile, on the Beeb...

Gordon Taylor, chief executive of the Professional Footballers' Association, has said Luis Suarez has given Liverpool a "big problem".

"He's their finest and most valuable player," Taylor told BBC Radio 5 live. "There's already been talk of the richest clubs in the world wanting him.
"He does have a big value. I would imagine Brendan Rodgers would want to keep him. It's something that he and his current club are going to have to deal with and can't ignore.
"They've circled the wagons around him before and I would expect them to do the same. I've not known Fifa to impose a domestic ban as well as an international ban unless it was related to an infringement for drugs. They do have that power."

Hilariously, they're still promoting their p i s s poor World Cup anthem, which includes the immortal line; "Brazil! We may not have the strongest team"!

It is the same reaction Liverpool had. This is a witch hunt against us and our best player. Unreal when you think the **** can't go a week without cheating or doing something retarded but thinks everyone is against him. DO the british press attack Sergio Aguero, Vincent Kompany or Robin Van Persie? No because they don't act like ****s on a regular basis

It is odd how many times in different areas of life and different countries around the world Britain gets pulled into arguments that have nothing to do with us. Just an observation, maybe a hang over from the Empire I do not know, but that Empire died with the second world war.

From last year's confederations cup:

article-2668987-1F1C3AF900000578-796_634x589.jpg

article-2668987-1F1C3AF900000578-244_634x461.jpg

article-2668987-1F1C3C0F00000578-751_634x513.jpg

:ross:

Poor old Luis, must've been salivating at the thought of getting another nibble since the draw was made.

I must admit it is a bit strange to go around biting people. I mean biting? really? ****in hell man.

It is ****in strange.

I must admit it is a bit strange to go around biting people. I mean biting? really? ****in hell man.

It is ****in strange.
I am sure that he does these things intentionally to try and provoke a reaction in the other player and get them sent off.

I am sure that he does these things intentionally to try and provoke a reaction in the other player and get them sent off.

I would understand that but why not just simply give them a sly dig in the ribs or something. Biting is just plain weird. Its ****ing cannibalism haha. Strange.

I would understand that but why not just simply give them a sly dig in the ribs or something. Biting is just plain weird. Its ****ing cannibalism haha. Strange.
It provokes a movement in the person being bit. That's why he went down holding his face. he was trying to con the referee into thinking he had been elbowed

It provokes a movement in the person being bit. That's why he went down holding his face. he was trying to con the referee into thinking he had been elbowed

Only he can answer really but others have provoked reactions by a few choice words or a tough challenge etc - he is just mentally unstable. Flawed genius really.

What would people think is a reasonable punishment then?

Something similar to what he got at Liverpool, but at international level seems about right to me. Perhaps a bit less as there are so few internationals per year. Perhaps a year out from internationals?

I have seen some speculate that he'll get a ban that also applies to club games. Cannot see it happening.

A year's ban from all forms of the game.

Because for Suarez, biting is a range weapon.

He can bite an opponent without ever having to get in range of their punch.

I think FIFA may surprise this all and get this right. The eyes of the world are on them not to **** this up as it happened at the most watched sporting event on Earth rather than some Dutch league game. This incident is an ugly stain on an otherwise fantastic tournament so far so they really need to hammer Suarez with Thor's Mjölnir as quickly as possible. 6-12 month ban from all forms of the game should do just nicely. He clearly hasn't got the message after a 6 game ban and a 10 game ban.

As for the Uruguayans and scousers defending him, they're really not helping the situation at all as all they are doing is reinforcing the belief that every piece of bad sportsmanship he performs is acceptable. Molly coddling him is not the answer, he's a serial offender and he needs to go away for a long time. I mean Cantona got 8 months, but Suarez has done this three times now.

Last edited:
Back