• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

it's a very football centric opinion obviously

Buster Douglas has to be worth a mention, likewise the Giants winning the Super Bowl against an almost perfect Patriots, even more of a miracle when you factor in the Giants had Eli manning at QB for the whole season

Tiger Woods' first major win at the Masters when he was 21. He won the tournament by 12 strokes. That was the most impressive individual underdog achievement I have ever seen.

Susan Boyle almost winning X factor.

An asteroid bringing down the dinosaurs.

Bobby Ewing not actually being dead.

Marmite suitable for vegetarians.

The Leicester story is as incredible.

No not as far as I can remember

There have been seasons when arse and United were going at it when they alternated the games not not like this

We are lie rally public be enemy number 1

There even doing a MOTD special tomo now I'm the hope we don't win

But they didnt do one last Monday though did they? What a joke!

When Becker won Wimbledon he was an unknown wasn't he ?
He was, but it was like Tiger. Everyone knew he was really good and had an outside shot. They just didn't expect either one of them to do it in their first attempt. Would compare it to us winning the title this year.

Part of me wishes Leicester had just won it today. It's this constant hope I can't deal with, it's almost cruel.

My latest daydreaming involves Huth getting a ban for pulling hair and with drinkwater suspended. The incoming players don't communicate very well and they let in goals against everton. Abramovich can't stand the thought of the trophy being paraded round the bridge so tells the team to park the bus.

Spurs go on to win all three remaining games.

(It's the spurs going on to win the remaining games thing that is perhaps the most unlikely part of the whole scenario)

I think I'm just bitter because since February, aside from the football itself, there has been a massive popularity competition where every neutral in the land is rooting for them. The fairy tale rhetoric has built to a level whereby there is no impartiality in the media. It's not about two teams fighting it out for the title, it's about Cinderella and some other bitch, who for some reason no one actually likes (despite actually not being bad at all, just not as sugary sweet as the lead).

No-one has wanted us to win it and if by some miracle we were to do it, no one would actually give a brick. In fact if we were to do it, it would probably be the least celebrated Premier League title in history. It wouldn't be known as the year Spurs won it, but the year that Leicester almost did. We'd probably have to celebrate it in a secure location, likely abroad or secretly in the security of our own homes.

The fairy tale in itself I can get behind, the fact that they have consitently won games and out fought other teams I can get behind. The narrow wins etc, don't bother me at all, we have had our fair share of lucky results along the way too. What galls me is that up until the West Brom game (when we still had a bit of a chance) everyone was against us in spite of all the good things that we were doing.

The Monday night games have fudged us over i think. completely different atmosphere and feeling than a Saturday / Sunday afternoon. I think if the WBA game was on a Sunday we would have walked it.

The latest Guardian headline - since changed - talked about Spurs possibly 'gifting' the title to Leicester on Monday. After several hours they changed it to the more accurate 'slip up'. And still no mention on the racist gang bang in Thailand leading to Ranieri's appointment.

Susan Boyle almost winning X factor.

An asteroid bringing down the dinosaurs.

Bobby Ewing not actually being dead.

Marmite suitable for vegetarians.

The Leicester story is as incredible.

AND ... any of those would have still happened when the mighty spurs would find themselves ahead of the sky 4 with a handful of games to go o_O

Back