• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rough highlights of Prem teams' transfer windows

Do they
Might be the new Dutch manager
Be interesting to see if they buy him then
Did a quick stats check and here is him vs brennan…

Bear in mind brennans in the top league with more pressure and better players against him. Just my option but I don’t see anything from Bakayoko other than speed. That might be enough. When I saw kudos play in Holland and Europe you could see he had everything
View attachment 17489

Wtf are you trying to show? That bakayoko stats are better?

Bakayoko is one of the most highly rated young players in europe. He's just turned 21. But has done it over a couple of seasons now.

Bakayoko is one of the most highly rated young players in europe. He's just turned 21. But has done it over a couple of seasons now.
His stats are better in a brick league
Compared to Brennan he is missing out in the all important stats, assists and passes
He ain’t gonna get as easy a ride here as he gets in Holland so you have to add a lot of caveats for his stats. A lot
As I say, when I’ve seen him he never stood out. I expected him too. I’ve seen guys stand out in that league and seen many not.
I’m in France and was talking to a PSV fan about him just now .. said he is good player but dies t think he can step up into a bigger pond yet. Got lots of rough edges that doesn’t show because he can beat me easily in the league

Maybe compare the stats of Bakayoko vs other players that came to the Prem from the same league, e.g. Bergwijn or whoever makes sense, don't ask me!

His stats are better in a brick league
Compared to Brennan he is missing out in the all important stats, assists and passes
He ain’t gonna get as easy a ride here as he gets in Holland so you have to add a lot of caveats for his stats. A lot
As I say, when I’ve seen him he never stood out. I expected him too. I’ve seen guys stand out in that league and seen many not.
I’m in France and was talking to a PSV fan about him just now .. said he is good player but dies t think he can step up into a bigger pond yet. Got lots of rough edges that doesn’t show because he can beat me easily in the league

Assissts brennan has 10 in the league. Bakayoko has 9. All comps. Johnson 10. Bakayoko 14.

Bakayoko also got 14 goals though. To johnsonsons 5.

As for passes. Bakayoko was in the top 1% for progressive passes.

Maybe compare the stats of Bakayoko vs other players that came to the Prem from the same league, e.g. Bergwijn or whoever makes sense, don't ask me!

If anyone can go further than a season back kudus would be a good example.

Assissts brennan has 10 in the league. Bakayoko has 9. All comps. Johnson 10. Bakayoko 14.

Bakayoko also got 14 goals though. To johnsonsons 5.

As for passes. Bakayoko was in the top 1% for progressive passes.
So those stats I posted were wrong?
It is possible. I did a google search

The stats were for the league where johnson had 1 more assisst. 10 to 9.

In all comps though bakayoko had more 14 to 10.

So no they weren't wrong.

And passing would be right too I assume? Johnson got a higher key pass percentage playing in the prem so GHod knows what percentage he is in by comparison

Bakayoko form what I’ve seen is a right hand side of the guy at city

This is actually baffling he's criticising Bakaoyoko for only having speed to his game when that is literally all Brenen has. The stats he posted even show that. :tearsofjoy:

And passing would be right too I assume? Johnson got a higher key pass percentage playing in the prem so GHod knows what percentage he is in by comparison

Bakayoko form what I’ve seen is a right hand side of the guy at city

If you want to compare stats here:

This is actually baffling he's criticising Bakaoyoko for only having speed to his game when that is literally all Brenen has. The stats he posted even show that. :tearsofjoy:
And clearly better passing in those stats, unless they were wrong
I was comparing him because that’s the guy in the shirt currently

Better passing?

71.7% pass completion. To bakayokos 81.5%.
So the stats I posted were wrong?
It does say key passing
Again I can’t comment in Bakayaoko but it’s possible he isn’t making key passes… hence the lack of assist. Or maybe his team mates are poor… I don’t know

So the stats I posted were wrong?
It does say key passing
Again I can’t comment in Bakayaoko but it’s possible he isn’t making key passes… hence the lack of assist. Or maybe his team mates are poor… I don’t know

How is 14 assists in a season "lack of assists"?

I've posted a break down of both their stats. Have a look at them. Bakayakos stats are fantastic.

You don't want him. That's up to you, but stop trying to make the argument that his stats are crap. You're just looking silly.

Disappointing. Hope we've got a van de Ven or Vicario "second choice" RWF lined up somewhere.
Yeah well disappointed, i can’t believe we are missing out on a £60m player whose best season (when fit) is 2 goals 9 assists.

West ham have bought well. Same as Saudi Sportswashing Machine did with guimares etc...

We'll see how they do. We'll see how we do. Bergvall, gray, moore, solanke (whoever else) coming into the squad.

Kudus is an excellent player, I wish we'd gone for him because Ange would love him.

Their 31 year old CF Fulkrig is going to be the Mickey Quinn/Andy Caroll of his era with creaky knees.
Kilman is alright, Tobido does not seem to have floated bigger boats if he ends up there, neither match up to our CBs.
I think Summerville is a bit of a gamble TBH.
I appreciate their window looks good, but once you looke deeper through it, you still end up seeing Alf Garnett, the Daily Mail, and some jellied eels on a brick flowery bone-china plate elevated slightly into dull colour as we suffered on Radio Rental tellies back in the day on the estate...or something like that!!!!!

Apr 21 to Feb 3 22 - 297 days out with knee in jury
Oct 1 22 to Feb 5th 23 - 127 days with ankle injury
Oct 28th 23 to Dec 25th 23 - 58 days with hamstring
Mar 10 24 to May 16th 24 - 67 days with hamstring

Far too big a gamble.
Totally agree but it worries me that we even bid for him.

I would take a look at Noni Maduke, depending on his temperament and whether he would want to come to us. But I saw a player in him and I don't think he will get game time at Chelsea.

Totally agree but it worries me that we even bid for him.

I would take a look at Noni Maduke, depending on his temperament and whether he would want to come to us. But I saw a player in him and I don't think he will get game time at Chelsea.

He has the skills for sure, but I think he might still hold a grudge against us due to not breaking through here when he felt he was ready? I wonder if Ange would tolerate him? It has to be said, Chelsi sacking Poch is an unbelievable gaffe.

Back