• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rough highlights of Prem teams' transfer windows

I think Scamacca would have been a better example as he went to West Ham and was an Italian international of whom great things were expected of him. Problem is Moyes ball didn't suit him, you need a striker to fit the system. And Fulkrug is the type of striker Lopu likes to have, he will in all probabilities be a good signing....
Scammaca would suit Lopus system too
I agree though, Fulkrug suits West Ham’s system under him

Wow going for £81m!!
Good player but mainly a back up and they get that sort of money, we can't even give players away for virtually nothing!

Madness
I can’t work out what we’re doing wrong
What they did "right" was spending big on one of the best strikers in the world in Haaland and then also spending significant money on one of the best and most talented young strikers in the world in Alvarez, have him develop, but ultimately unsatisfied with being second choice. Then sell him.

Success helps too. But having the money to buy a lot of really good and really talented players and not stop with signing one really good striker is a bit of a benefit.

What they did "right" was spending big on one of the best strikers in the world in Haaland and then also spending significant money on one of the best and most talented young strikers in the world in Alvarez, have him develop, but ultimately unsatisfied with being second choice. Then sell him.

Success helps too. But having the money to buy a lot of really good and really talented players and not stop with signing one really good striker is a bit of a benefit.
His scoring record is actually average
City can take gambles because money is no object

This appears to be a really good signing for West Ham. They're going hard this summer. Let's hope it results in PSR trouble.
They are having an excellent transfer window. They've brought in a top class DoF last year and he has brought in a very good manager. They have then gone about really sensible, good business this summer. Pretty much every player they have signed goes straight into the first team. They will be big challengers for a Europa spot I think.

They are having an excellent transfer window. They've brought in a top class DoF last year and he has brought in a very good manager. They have then gone about really sensible, good business this summer. Pretty much every player they have signed goes straight into the first team. They will be big challengers for a Europa spot I think.

On paper, definitely. But that much change in such a short period of time doesn't always work out. Maybe wishful thinking on my part.

Absolutely.
They are a concern.

Back