• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

I don't think we have the funds to purchase a top winger and a top striker without selling Richi.

Which is more important, Ange seems to think it's a forward from reports.
That notion is ridiculous to me. If we could have Richie and Kane, then we can deal with Richie and another striker.

Out of curiosity, what happens if we sell Richie and buy Solanke. Toney or whoever and come September 2nd he picks up an injury and is out for 4 months.

Well the entire rest of the Brazil squad were all Bolsanaro apologists. And quite a few of the ex-pros i've come across in this country are quite that way inclined (Waddle disappoints me most)
I was being sarcastic ... the left and right wing are just two extremes of one another just assholes the lot of them

Football is a funny old game. People bitch because a player wants to leave and they complain about there being no loyalty in football yet now so many of you are desperate to get rid of Richalison who definitely wants to stay at the club.
I don’t want rid
I’d love to have a few options up top with him being one
Need the club to think the same though

Football is a funny old game. People bitch because a player wants to leave and they complain about there being no loyalty in football yet now so many of you are desperate to get rid of Richalison who definitely wants to stay at the club.

Personally. We should always try to upgrade. But i don't begrudge a player wanting to move on.

They're not our girlfriend. They play for another club they are not cheating on you.

Fair point, but the difference is that the players who want to stay loyal to us are generally brick, whereas it's the ones we want to keep who end up wanting moves away.

Richarlison is no exception. His loyalty is appreciated, but he's constantly injured or unavailable, and not a particularly amazing player even on the rare occasion where he isn't crocked. He's loyal to us because the only way for him after Spurs, is down.

The ideal world is where players we want to keep are the ones who are loyal to us, but only the ambitious clubs that aim to win things can keep players like that happy.

We've been out of those ranks from the late 1990s, and that won't change until the present ownership dies or leaves. So maybe the only loyalty we can expect up until then is from players like Richy - the ones who don't mind our lack of ambition because they aren't going any higher than us anyway.

Having said that, I'll always maintain that Kane was more loyal to us than he had any right to be. He gave us a full decade without a single medal to show for it - that's commitment, from one of the best players in the world who could have walked into any team in the world. Sonny is another like that. So it's not all bad.

Back