• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

Agree. If Solanke comes in, and we're keeping Richarlison, I think that's pretty much it for this window, unless some bargain opportunity comes up come end of the window.

I still think we'll get Neto or Doue. Just not Eze (I'm not sure that's been on the cards since Bergvall arrived tbh)

How so?

The answer seems fairly logical to me, we're looking to strengthen to be able to compete on all fronts. As much as people might not like it, Ange definitely gives off the impression of being happy with Richarlison's impact.

It's probably frustrating even having to answer to made up press speculation but it's part of the parcel..

we also had veliz and lankshear.
Veliz is yet to prove he is good enough for this league.
As for Lankshear, he is a player with immense potential, not sure at 19 I would be satisfied with him being our first striker of the bench.

Solanke played in 38 league matches last season while he is already going to miss our second league match. That is a lot of pressure to put on such young shoulders

I chuckle to myself when I consider the number of people on here who suggested that when we buy a new striker and then sell Richarlison. As if one senior striker would have been sufficient.
But you must consider that we could replace Richy with another striker, one who is fitter, mentally and physically, to be an option for the coach.

Back