• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

I would be pretty happy with Solanke and Richi as the CF options with Kulu/Son backup dependant on the type of game etc....

I'd be surprised if we brought in a 60m +/- striker if Richarlson stays tbh - can see us switching to Toney or David now

It might be one player who doubles up at CF and RWF. I'm not sure who that might be. Hopefully a vdV or Vicario type signing from nowhere.

I don't see it

The lack of interest in Tony from most teams is telling

I think the windows been quiet anyway, not sure it means much. But I don't see Brentford wanting to miss 40m (even with relegation battle potentially), I think they like to reinvent, I think even the lure of a free next season means another year eating away at Toney.

I think he is the player who most appeals for someone needing a striker and I think he hits likely an attractive price point

I think the windows been quiet anyway, not sure it means much. But I don't see Brentford wanting to miss 40m (even with relegation battle potentially), I think they like to reinvent, I think even the lure of a free next season means another year eating away at Toney.

I think he is the player who most appeals for someone needing a striker and I think he hits likely an attractive price point

Think that's the point, good player, clubs looking for strikers, his club will want to cash in and yet ...

I think (don't know obviously) guy is just a problem player .. I'd be very surprised if we took a punt

I'd be surprised if we brought in a 60m +/- striker if Richarlson stays tbh - can see us switching to Toney or David now

I don't think we have the funds to purchase a top winger and a top striker without selling Richi.

Which is more important, Ange seems to think it's a forward from reports.

Hero!

He's a proud left-wing activist. He was never going to take the blood money and go and support the harms that he so vocally fights against (autocracy, attacks on workers/womens/LGBT rights, environmental destruction etc.).
And anyone who is not with this notion is automatically a right wing nazi

And anyone who is not with this notion is automatically a right wing nazi
Well the entire rest of the Brazil squad were all Bolsanaro apologists. And quite a few of the ex-pros i've come across in this country are quite that way inclined (Waddle disappoints me most)

Back