• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Putin & Russia

It wouldn't be a UN. Let's start a DN - democratic nations? But then the US would want veto power, along with several others I would guess.

We already mostly have the cooperation a DN would give us. Though isolationsts want us to weaken ties between nations.

The UN is, and should be, something different imo. And it is, though flawed, it does some good.
That's fine. Got a democracy? You can have a veto.

one nation one vote, whether they are democracies or not. Of course I would prefer if all nations were proper democracies.

all nations are equal whether that’s China or Belgium.

won’t be perfect, but better than what we have now.
I don't think the US would go for that and probably the UK too.

No vetoes at all would be perfect but just giving them to democracies would have the desired effect without alienating too many big players.

I don't think the US would go for that and probably the UK too.

No vetoes at all would be perfect but just giving them to democracies would have the desired effect without alienating too many big players.

All democracies? Or just democracies that are are now part of the 5 that have them now?

It’s an everyday threat and nothing new.

What would your response be?

I don’t have one, I’m just highlighting it as a flashpoint, that could lead to a much wider conflict.

and posing the question, if a Third World War are the stakes would NATO Back Turkey if it fired first?

I don’t have one, I’m just highlighting it as a flashpoint, that could lead to a much wider conflict.

and posing the question, if a Third World War are the stakes would NATO Back Turkey if it fired first?

Article 5 is only triggered if you are a victim of an armed attack.

When Turkey are attacked yes without a shadow of doubt that is what NATO is and why Russia will not be able to cross clear lines set for them.

Last edited:
Back