• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Putin & Russia

Why all the comparisons to Trump?

If Biden's best measure of success is "better than Trump" then he's worse than I thought.
It is a valid comparison considering he could have been the one dealing with this and not Biden. And I'm replying to your point about him.

Why all the Harris comparisons?

Last edited:
It is a valid comparison considering considering he could have been the one dealing with this and not Biden. And I'm replying to your point about him.

Why all the Harris comparisons?
Because she's a good Democrat - he's just..... Meh

If they were that sensitive why be arms exporters?

Because they’ve taken their time to think it through and the feel it’s morally the right thing to do, I would imagine, given that a sovereign European nation has been invaded.

Because they’ve taken their time to think it through and the feel it’s morally the right thing to do, I would imagine, given that a sovereign European nation has been invaded.

They've been arms exporters for decades. They are just now allowing their arms that they have sold to other countries be given to ukraine. They are not exporting weapons to ukraine.

Now i understand why they have agreements in place for countries they sell weapons to not sell them on. They don't want them in the hands of terrorists or oppresive regimes. Which is good.

The point i was making was that they can't be that sensitive over war if they are international arms dealers.

Arguably is a trivial point considering the severity of all that’s happened of late, but I wonder how much it irks Putin when it comes to the sporting achievements of a comparatively smaller nation.

Who really gives a fudge about Russian boxing? Off the top of my head you’ve got Povetkin (worn out drug cheat) and Kovalev, who no one who declare anywhere near the heights of the Klitschko brothers + Ussyk and Loma.

Football wise for anyone not Russian Russia happen to be a very hard team to get behind given how sh!te they always have been, whereas at least Ukraine have had some decent talent and the overall pride and odd decent player to make them interesting enough (without wanting to be patronising) to watch. Ukraine were exciting enough to get behind in the last tourny, who can genuinely say that for Russia ever?

Unless you’re in to drugged up overly emotional 15 year olds in the boring version of the olympics then there are more exciting dark horses to back. Obviously there’s more history to it than my ill educated drunken ramblings (when living in the Czech Republic around 2013 I worked for a company with a few Crimea students who felt more Russian than Ukrainian) but fudge these guys. As naive as it sounds if I was there i’d be willing to take up arms for their cause, sure beats the luxury of living for nothing as so many around here do around here imo.

Last edited:
Back