• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pedro Porro

Gold a bit less definitive rather than saying the deal is off.

Don't think last minute haggling is an impossible scenario. Not a great situation for Sporting either if they change their minds and the player is left unhappy.
I don’t know who the Lisbon chairman is but I know Portuguese clubs are normally do the deal and it’s done types
I wonder if thsi has anything to do with Bellarin not moving for some reason

Just a last minute hickup. I'll reckon we're getting it over the line eventually.

Where my head is too. Player would seem to be very keen to come, and they have Bellerin going in as a replacement (and there's no public articles saying that that isn't happening). At least its the 30th rather than 31st so hopefully allows this to be sorted.

that said, just saw this!

Maybe Levy asked the Sporting chairman to do this so that Paratici was busy getting this deal done rather than going off and spending more £££ elsewhere?!?

Where my head is too. Player would seem to be very keen to come, and they have Bellerin going in as a replacement (and there's no public articles saying that that isn't happening). At least its the 30th rather than 31st so hopefully allows this to be sorted.

Oh boy that list of names, we love trotting out some of those myths as a fanbase don't we.

What's that work out time wise? Morientes must be well over a decade ago - wonder how many players other clubs have missed out on over the same time period...

What's that work out time wise? Morientes must be well over a decade ago - wonder how many players other clubs have missed out on over the same time period...

Probably a similar list for most clubs in a similar position to us at least. Quite a few on that list are just "we tried to sign someone and couldn't". I don't think people want us to stop trying to make ambitious deals.

Attempts at getting squeezed right at the end when the deal is verbally already there I think happens from time to time as well.

GHod I hate that Tweet. How the fudge does anyone know how close we were to any player? Or why it happened? Some of these Twitter aggregator accounts do fudge all but wind up our own fan base. They’re not fans, just a bunch of pricks looking for likes.

GHod I hate that Tweet. How the fudge does anyone know how close we were to any player? Or why it happened? Some of these Twitter aggregator accounts do fudge all but wind up our own fan base. They’re not fans, just a bunch of pricks looking for likes.

They don't, a lot of those names are total utter nonsense.

Morientes lol

Back