• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Cant really work out what I think is the best outcome in this match.

Not sure if a draw is the best outcome. Anything but a Chelsea win and they are bizarrely still within reach with a win tomorrow and a trip to the Bridge to come, but are we really going to win there? But also it would probably mean Arsenal go top again tonight.
I suppose, as much as it goes against the grain, a home win is the the better outcome. Everton dont gain any ground on us and I suppose the option of Chelsea winning the title over Arsnal is the lesser of two evils

I think Everton are more likely to catch us, than we are to catch Chelsea.

So a Chelsea win would do me fine.

cracking atmosphere at the bridge!!

maybe its not just a problem at whl...shame about traore

I'm convinced it isnt, for me its definitley the cost of tickets/travel,etc; it really is pricing out your typical 'old school' footie fan (your chanters/vocal supporter) and more seats are being taking up by your Johnny-come-lately daytripper, or as Roy Keane would say, prawn-sandwich phalanx.

I fear the same. Hope for a draw.
That said, if Everton catch us we won't be ahead of Liverpool.
So the potential catching up with Chelsea would be massive for us,
while Everton going past us wouldn't matter much.

We're still in the title race so an Everton win is the best result. Everton are not a top 4 team, they'll end up behind Utd

When do we expect Chelsea to score a spawny winner? I'm thinking Lampard pen somewhere between 70 and 80 minutes.

Gotta be a Chelsea win. Helps us out and not good for Arsenal.

If anyone thinks we have a chance for the league you are deluded. We would be lucky to get 4th.

cracking atmosphere at the bridge!!

maybe its not just a problem at whl...shame about traore

That's because it isn't. ALL the top clubs have **** atmospheres at home so I don't know why people keep banging the drum of "we are **** at home because of the crowd" as it doesn't stop Emirates Marketing Project, Scum and Chelsea from winning.

Gotta be a Chelsea win. Helps us out and not good for Arsenal.

If anyone thinks we have a chance for the league you are deluded. We would be lucky to get 4th.

Chelsea win or a draw are both fine I think.

Will be interesting to see how Arsenal respond, I'll be watching the Olympics, but hoping that they find a way to stumble against Poyet.

Cant really work out what I think is the best outcome in this match.

Not sure if a draw is the best outcome. Anything but a Chelsea win and they are bizarrely still within reach with a win tomorrow and a trip to the Bridge to come, but are we really going to win there? But also it would probably mean Arsenal go top again tonight.
I suppose, as much as it goes against the grain, a home win is the the better outcome. Everton dont gain any ground on us and I suppose the option of Chelsea winning the title over Arsnal is the lesser of two evils

Chelsea win all day.

1) We ain't catching Chelsea

2) Everton are still a threat

3) Arsenal are still in a very good position to win the league.

You can tell Mourinho is already thinking up excuses to make this all about Everton and their tactics.

Back