• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

We do sell out every league game. I've said on here before, though: it's way too early to expand to 60,000, it's going to be embarrassing. We have an FA Cup game against Chelsea this weekend and I would be very surprised if we got above 40,000.

Why though, its a top game, I expect its cheap too

I see Pellegrini thinks City are bigger than United.

BgsAcZ_IUAEKQdh.jpg

what he said was in this moment they are doing better. As in the league. But in terms of history and previous wins etc they were in front and City would have to do a lot more to match that in the future. The only thing they are in front is with their current league position. I personally hate when fans and clubs think they are bigger just because they are higher in the league. We heard it all from Southampton and Charlton in the past. If you put Man United in league 2 they would still be the biggest club in the country. Emirates Marketing Project have a long way to go to match that. Success, fans, income, stadium are all below Man United.

Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Lampard, Matic; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Eto'o

Everton: Howard; Baines, Distin, Jagielka (c), Coleman; Barry, McCarthy; Pienaar, Osman, Mirallas; Traore

Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Lampard, Matic; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Eto'o

Everton: Howard; Baines, Distin, Jagielka (c), Coleman; Barry, McCarthy; Pienaar, Osman, Mirallas; Traore

Traore injured in the warm-up.
Rubbish, that could significantly damage Everton.

Lacina Traore has pulled up injured in the warm-up and will be replaced by Steven Naismith

Would you consider us to be a bigger club than yourselves?

No man in his right mind would claim you aren't one of the top clubs both in England and Europe, money rule the game.
If your owners had waited untill now to look for a new club it could just as well be West Ham though,
which would have left City either mid table or in lower divisions and not likely to win a trophy the next 50 years.

Back