• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

ask them how **** you have to be to not beat a Moyes managed United team at least once in the league?

Got a few gooner mates having tantrums online at the moment. The problem is that if Emirates Marketing Project screw up their game in hand, they still have a chance.

Their next 3 league games will probably see them steady the ship you would think.

probably should have created a Emirates Marketing Project thread....just seeing on ssn they are increasing the capacity of the etihad....im confused they rarely sell out as it is.....even seen empty seats on ucl nights?????? is this just another sneaky way of getting round financial fair play??

probably should have created a Emirates Marketing Project thread....just seeing on ssn they are increasing the capacity of the etihad....im confused they rarely sell out as it is.....even seen empty seats on ucl nights?????? is this just another sneaky way of getting round financial fair play??

yeh no doubt, I know SWP will say its always sold out, but lots of empty blue seats on tv a lot dont lie

They're paying Aguerro to test out the new seats at £100k per seat and since it's a payment for the stadium, it doesn't come into FFP calculations.

Maybe the sheikh is planning for some of his family members and other associates to sponsor individual seats? A few grand a piece should do it.

yeh no doubt, I know SWP will say its always sold out, but lots of empty blue seats on tv a lot dont lie

We do sell out every league game. I've said on here before, though: it's way too early to expand to 60,000, it's going to be embarrassing. We have an FA Cup game against Chelsea this weekend and I would be very surprised if we got above 40,000.

Any team ever had three different managers in the space of one season?? I think their new owner has maybe just shot himself in the foot. Not that I doubt the new guy but how long will it take for him to implement his ideas and get results on the pitch?

Back