• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Alot of Arsenal fans getting excited after hearing Fabregas could be returning.

I don't see it. Fabregas left to win things, why would he go back to Arsenal? Sure they would have first option, however i think he'd still be far more likely to join RVP at United or Nasri at City.

Would likely be taking a pay cut to move to Arsenal with a much reduced chance of trophies.

Last edited:
Hope he goes, would leave Liverpool with a massive hole in their front line.

10 goals in the final 4 games of the season in which Suarez didn't play. 4 in the previous 4 games that Suarez did play in.

They're not a one man team. Rodgers has made them a good passing team who decimate the lower teams. Sturridge looks to be a very inspired signing.

10 goals in the final 4 games of the season in which Suarez didn't play. 4 in the previous 4 games that Suarez did play in.

They're not a one man team. Rodgers has made them a good passing team who decimate the lower teams. Sturridge looks to be a very inspired signing.

Even though that may be true, they are going to miss his goals. Same as we would have without Bale. When things aren't going their way he could make a goal on his own.

He is pretty ugly, i'd have to agree.

Luis-Suarez-Liverpool-pulling-funny-face-cropped

Apparently City have reached an agreement with Sevilla for Jesus Navas.

This is according to a football rumour page on my FB though.

Good luck to them with him, doesn't he suffer from massive anxiety problems?

Homesickness, I think. He couldn't play for Spain for a few years because of it.

Hopefully he's gotten over it to some extent, I'd hate to see him wilt away at the madhouse that is City. Though Pellegrini would definitely be a fine manager to coax the best out og him.

so at the moment its;

..................Falcao..............
Ferreira...Rodriguez....Dirar
....Moutinho.....Mendy.........

I'm quite interested to see who they buy to strengthen the wings. Villa would make sense really, big wages, beautiful city, can play on the wings and add depth up top.

so at the moment its;

..................Falcao..............
Ferreira...Rodriguez....Dirar
....Moutinho.....Mendy.........

I'm quite interested to see who they buy to strengthen the wings. Villa would make sense really, big wages, beautiful city, can play on the wings and add depth up top.

but Villa has said on numerous occasions he wants to play centrally, he's made it perfectly clear.

Back