• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Coutinho rarely actually finished a game and disappeared in a lot of 2bd halves

Also their defence is toss and Kolo Toure isn't gonna improve that

They desperately need to improve the squad in my opinion

Coutinho was still adjusting in my opinion.. He is going to be a great player.

Ignore Liverpools GD. The way Brent has them set up to play, they are always going to batter lesser teams. A bunch of downhill skiers.

Only performed in matches they were coasting in and he tended to disappear against better teams. Suppose next season will be more of an insight, but there is always a chance he will be a second sesason flop a la Jelovic etc.

Liverpool seem to be picking up a lot of technically gifted players, and the press will obviously rave about them, but I personally can't see them doing much better than last season. Carragher wasn't their best defender, but his organisation skills meant they performed better when he played. They need to rectify the defence and the midfield before they can push on

Ignore Liverpools GD. The way Brent has them set up to play, they are always going to batter lesser teams. A bunch of downhill skiers.

arse got top 4 by doing this because their record against the top teams was more than average

against Man U, Emirates Marketing Project, Chelsea, Tottenham, Liverpool, Everton, their overall record was

won 2.....Tottenham and Liverpool

draws 5

lost 5

11 points from a possible 36 :-k

The agent of Liverpool striker Luis Suarez claims the striker has no plans to leave Anfield this summer.

Which is slightly different from planning to stay.

means torres is off. and no place for lukaku. again.

Schurrle is not an out and out striker, he is more of a wing forward. If anything he is competition for Hazard, or Mourino might look to play Hazard, Mata and Schurrle in behind and around the main centre forward

Schurrle is not an out and out striker, he is more of a wing forward. If anything he is competition for Hazard, or Mourino might look to play Hazard, Mata and Schurrle in behind and around the main centre forward

If they get Cavani with that bunch behind him........ That's scary.

If they get Cavani with that bunch behind him........ That's scary.

-----------------Cavani/Ba--------------
Hazard/Moses --- Mata/Oscar----Schurle/Marin
--------???/Lampard----Ramires/Mikel---------

Taking the tinkle that is.

Like i've said, they are a creating ball playing midfielder away from being an absolute FORCE.

.......................Lukaku....................
Hazard.............Mata...........Schurrle
.............Modric?.......Ramires..........
Cole......Cahill..........Ivanovic....Dave
...................Courtois.......................

is a damn good fudging team.

Cech will still be number one for a few years. Courtois has to be on seriously good money to be willing to spend half his career out on loan before possibly taking over. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they went shopping for someone else when the time comes.

Cech will still be number one for a few years. Courtois has to be on seriously good money to be willing to spend half his career out on loan before possibly taking over. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they went shopping for someone else when the time comes.

Courtois has proved this season he is one of the best keepers in the world. I think he kept the most cleansheets and conceded the least amount of goals in La Liga too. Outstanding talent who if Chelsea had any sense would be their number one right now and they'd fudge off Cech for some great money as he'd sell for a bit, I have no doubt Monaco would probably spend on him

Suarez to Madrid rumours seem to be gathering pace in Spain. More than likely have no substance, but there is talk of money plus Alonso. Probably be a good deal, they seemed to play more coherently as a team when Suarez is banned

Courtois has proved this season he is one of the best keepers in the world. I think he kept the most cleansheets and conceded the least amount of goals in La Liga too. Outstanding talent who if Chelsea had any sense would be their number one right now and they'd fudge off Cech for some great money as he'd sell for a bit, I have no doubt Monaco would probably spend on him

Courtouis himself has asked to stay in Madrid for another year. He seems a very level headed professional, understands he needs to learn his trade before challenging with Cech in the 2015 season

Courtouis himself has asked to stay in Madrid for another year. He seems a very level headed professional, understands he needs to learn his trade before challenging with Cech in the 2015 season

Fair play to him. He wants a crack at Champions League with Atletico. He'll continue to be borderline world class.

-----------------Cavani/Ba--------------
Hazard/Moses --- Mata/Oscar----Schurle/Marin
--------???/Lampard----Ramires/Mikel---------

Taking the tinkle that is.

The fact that we only finished 3 points behind them is taking the tinkle isn't it? They have loaned a player (Lukaku) who could walk into our team they should really be ashamed we pushed them to the limit

According to Lequipe:

Mourinho wants Mangala for Chelsea, French central defender whos plays for Porto. Porto want 35m euros..

Dortmund battle with Leverkusen for Aubameyang. Leverkusen speaking to the player.

Reminds me of Rosicky. Light weight but can play! Not sure that's enough in this league and why didnt anyone else go for him? I'm not anti him just not a fan in the same league as some

They desperately need some defenders and still need more pace for me

Back